Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds v Wire 3pm K.O
09-13-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 08:40 PM by jools.)
Hudds v Wire 3pm K.O
Bollocks. Wire made a half break and were still 40 metres from the hudds line!!!! Penalty yes but no way a yellow!!! Or if so then wire should have had hill off!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Hudds v Wire 3pm K.O
Even Mr Smith doesn't seem arsed, no mention of his own tram in the post match comments Smile

Warrington head coach Tony Smith:

"Huddersfield are in good form at the moment but there are several weeks to go before the Grand Final.

"They are consistent and that's what you aim for but whether they maintain that and are still there in four weeks' time, I don't know?

"You can slip in and out of form very easily and it's harder to get it back than let it slip, but they are looking like a tough team to beat at the moment."
09-14-2015, 11:42 AM
(09-13-2015 08:39 PM)jools Wrote:  Bollocks. Wire made a half break and were still 40 metres from the hudds line!!!! Penalty yes but no way a yellow!!! Or if so then wire should have had hill off!!!

id have thought you'd be happy with the win like, instead of just moaning about a ref again. especially when you still scored when down to 12.

cant please some people.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-14-2015, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2015 12:16 PM by jools.)
Hudds v Wire 3pm K.O
We probably would have nilled them if he hadn't been sent off.

09-14-2015, 12:22 PM
definitely maybe
09-14-2015, 12:22 PM
LOL moan, whinge, moan
09-14-2015, 01:05 PM
(09-14-2015 12:16 PM)jools Wrote:  We probably would have nilled them if he hadn't been sent off.

That's a guess.

And so what?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-14-2015, 04:17 PM
Hudds v Wire 3pm K.O
more to our points diff.
09-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Every minute matters.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)