Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints v Wigan
03-25-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Saints v Wigan
Just got back from the game, not seen a saints side that poor for some time

Not got a clue, simply not good enough

Got bullied and didn't have an answer, weren't quick enough to run past the stronger team
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Well well well. Once again saints let down by horrendous tackling, poor on field guidance and lack of ability.

Wigan will be disappointed we scored two tries against them.

Theo Fages scores a try with ease in a poor saints team, why he isn't playing every week I dont know.

Jon Wilkin is not a Captain.

Walsh has to go at the end of the season.

Shambles

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-26-2016, 02:36 AM
Wigan slowed saints down well. Saints though never got going. Manfredi looked dangerous every time he touched the ball.

Saints started well though. Score a try early on could have been a different result

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
03-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Wane says saints are a well coached team!! Was he saying that so saints stay shit?

Saints were so poor, such a boring team to watch, Cunningham says they started well, true, lots of possessin and territory but you have to be creative enough to score, saints weren't!

Agree Wigan slowed saints down, another area you have to win but Wigan were stronger and got bullied, simply not good enough at the ruck, fine if your quick but they don't have that either
03-26-2016, 09:37 AM
The thing with Wigan, and I have said this before, even when playing bad they will score tries.

Story of the year so far with Saints being "3 quick tries lead (Leeds,Wigan,Salford) to victory over saints"

Then que KC with "we played well"

Well if that's us playing well I dread to see us playing shit.

Also, I went for a piss 10 mins before half time, joined que for beer and was just getting served as 2nd half began.

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-26-2016, 08:17 PM
The scoreline flattered us big time sure we had a half decent start but still couldn't score Wigan just looked in a different league and well played Manfredi this kid is all class.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)