Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull v giants
09-18-2015, 07:47 PM
Hull v giants
Some stupid errors from us. A man sent off again ( we scored with 12 again) and according to Thaler forward is backwards when hull knock on just before their last try. Some poor defending from giants though. Scrappy game really. Half time 18- 10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Hull v giants
@jamesobpa: Radford lays into the touch judge who he says missed a forward pass in build-up to Connor's second try:“In my eyes that's blatant cheating."

Ha!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-18-2015, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2015 09:59 PM by jools.)
Hull v giants
Awful. Play like that in the next two weeks we will get mullered. Too much chopping and changing during the game by Anderson so the defence were all over. We played 30 minutes without a hooker. Not sure what he was trying out there! Need Eorl and robbo back next week.

(09-18-2015 09:18 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  @jamesobpa: Radford lays into the touch judge who he says missed a forward pass in build-up to Connor's second try:“In my eyes that's blatant cheating."

Ha!

Lol. Would still have made no difference to where the two points ended up....
09-19-2015, 07:16 AM
Huddo win LOL.

Hull have played every game as if they're in contention. Silly bastards.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2015, 07:25 AM
Hull v giants
Tbf gvb- some of those youngsters look like they could be good players if they are looked after properly. Some good defensive effort from them at times.
09-19-2015, 07:33 AM
(09-19-2015 07:25 AM)jools Wrote:  Tbf gvb- some of those youngsters look like they could be good players if they are looked after properly. Some good defensive effort from them at times.

Looked after properly? At Hull? They'll be replaced by a 34-year-old mark and shipped out to Doncaster within the week.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2015, 08:36 AM
Hull v giants
Yeamon another year- looks like you could be right...
09-19-2015, 10:27 AM
He's moving to the second row, Logan will be centre
09-19-2015, 10:28 AM
Yeaman is shite,

Anyhow don't they have a ton of second rowers next season?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2015, 10:31 AM
They have some that are actually good at the role, too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)