Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Season Thoughts....
11-11-2015, 03:22 AM
RE: 2016 Season Thoughts....
Think wire will be inconsistent with rachford ending up playing all positions bar prop.

Salford who knows. Get them playing as a team could be lower of top 8s. Think wakefield will surprise a lot and challenge for the top 8 a while then drop like a stone.

Think wigan will win some trophies next season. Tomkins return and williams could form a deverstating partnershipe. Looking forward to our annual magic weekend thumping

Think leeds will be ok. Some good signings and some food youngsters coming in. Think sooty will help create as he has some pace but not sure about his goal kicking. Leeds will finish lower end of top 6 for me.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2015, 09:44 PM
Hull Kingston Rovers have released Jordan Cox from his contract, freeing up the forward to join Warrington Wolves on a one-year deal.

The 23-year-old leaves the KC Lightstream Stadium after failing to nail down a regular place in Chris Chester's team last season, making just nine appearances for the Robins in Super League.

Cox said he was delighted with the move and looking forward to the challenge at his new side.
11-17-2015, 09:55 PM
And in other news.......

Princess Diana has died
11-18-2015, 06:45 PM
It'll be their year right until they get knocked out of the CC and don't make it into the final 4. Their year will then roll over to 2017

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
11-19-2015, 08:07 AM
Welcome, Chappers.

What will 2016 bring for Wire? Trophies, obviously. It's their year.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
11-19-2015, 03:32 PM
(11-18-2015 06:45 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  It'll be their year right until they get knocked out of the CC and don't make it into the final 4. Their year will then roll over to 2017

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Am actually more excited by the England footy team atm than the wire team.
11-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Les Wolves will go much in ze same direction as Monsieur Chest E Rhino's marriage: a fast descent into chaos that is nonezeless superb to observe.

#InterdireMOT
12-29-2015, 07:27 PM
Gidley played in the halves against Widnes, will he go to fullback? I would stick with S Ratchford at fullback. Sandow and Gidley in the halves. With Gidley running the show.

Joe Westerman is a loose-forward who thinks he's A Johns, I'm glad he left Hull.

Parramatta, Cronulla and Hull FC

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)