Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Season Thoughts....
11-10-2015, 02:59 PM
2016 Season Thoughts....
Hi All,

First post and was just wondering where people stand on what the 2016 will bring? I have been up the training ground and spoke to a couple of players and the feeling is so different from last season and really really positive. The 2 former Hull lads look sharp as do Penny and Ormsby. Matty Russell was cycling like a man possessed I could see him through the door....ha ha

Great team atmosphere around the place and even TS was giving some players stick/banter Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: 2016 Season Thoughts....
Chapelford eh ...

Not looking forward to it if am honest ... we'll see how things pan out... For me ... gonna try and get more games this n season, when I say more ... 1 is more than this season gone.
11-10-2015, 04:59 PM
I think wire could come good this season, a lot depends on the halfbacks and if ratchford actually gets to stay in one position for more than 2 minutes
11-10-2015, 05:03 PM
welcome chapo.
11-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Ps welcome!
11-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Bottom 6

STAND WITH GEERT
11-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Also think it could be make or break for t smith.a poor season and I think he may walk/be pushed.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
11-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Some interesting responses lol Looking at the fixtures if Leeds have a crisis post Peacock and Sinfield etc we could start the season really well and build momentum.
11-10-2015, 09:16 PM
(11-10-2015 08:59 PM)Chapleford WTID Wrote:  Some interesting responses lol Looking at the fixtures if Leeds have a crisis post Peacock and Sinfield etc we could start the season really well and build momentum.

Into the unknown for Leeds now....I don't think we will do the treble lol.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
11-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Warrington need to start the season strong. If they don't i think they will struggle to build momentum and could find themselves outside the top 8.
I expect Hull Kr to improve next year and also Salford under the direction of Sheens. I think Widnes could surprise a few people aswel. They are building a really good culture around the club.
Not sure on Rhino's chances. At the beginning of last season i remember saying to my old man, unless our youth step up we won't improve on the previous year. Luckily they did.
Sinfield will be a big loss but I think we will be ok without JP and Kylie as long as we get another younger member of the team step up. Really looking forward to seeing more of Lilley and Golding next year and hopefully our own Cameron Smith will break into the team.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)