Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cas's year
01-15-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: Cas's year
Cas have shown that hard work pays off. 5 years ago the idea of it being their year would have been laughable, now although it's optimistic it certainly isn't impossible!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2016, 06:21 PM
(01-15-2016 03:18 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Hahahahaha and people say Koukash is deluded. Cas got lucky for 2 seasons will do no more than top 7 or 8 this season

a clueless twat and no mistake.

lolaramadonut
01-15-2016, 07:41 PM
(01-15-2016 03:18 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Hahahahaha and people say Koukash is deluded. Cas got lucky for 2 seasons will do no more than top 7 or 8 this season

We haven't been lucky for the past 2 years, we bought in a great coach who changed the culture of the club, got rid of the high earning trouble makers and brought in players who would graft and play for the club and it's been proven that it has worked.

We have brought in some good players, and will be there or there abouts again. Yes we lack a little star quality, but we have done better without these "stars". It's a team game and the squad want to play and work hard for each other and that will get you a lot further than a team of mercenaries
01-18-2016, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 05:15 PM by LucaUtd1.)
(01-15-2016 03:50 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Cas have a far better chance than you Luca.

They even get to finals...... Something you can only dream of.

When have I ever claimed its salfords year and we will finish top 4? I think we can finish above cas though but that won't be to finish 4th more like 6th 7th or 8th!

(01-15-2016 07:41 PM)camdentiger Wrote:  

We haven't been lucky for the past 2 years, we bought in a great coach who changed the culture of the club, got rid of the high earning trouble makers and brought in players who would graft and play for the club and it's been proven that it has worked.

We have brought in some good players, and will be there or there abouts again. Yes we lack a little star quality, but we have done better without these "stars". It's a team game and the squad want to play and work hard for each other and that will get you a lot further than a team of mercenaries

I do agree cas have become a solid squad who turn up most nights however I think top 4 is just a little optimistic being honest . I am hoping Sheen's approach to signing team players and not just looking for star names will work In our favour this season and get us into that top 8 but we need 1 or 2 more solid signings .

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
01-18-2016, 05:17 PM
maybe a wager?

oh wait...
01-18-2016, 05:28 PM
Sad sack your so funny and always coming up with new material.

Serious question do you have special needs??

01-18-2016, 05:56 PM
are u back??
01-19-2016, 09:51 AM
You are definitely special Cheese its the only thing I can put your shit humour down to. Because you constantly repeat the same shit over and over again and find yourself hilarious its just weird.

01-19-2016, 10:08 AM
let me guess... you have changed??
01-19-2016, 11:10 AM
Big pressure on Gale again, if he can match his impressive form from last year I see Cas easily making top 5 (Top 4 could be tough)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)