Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carney opens up on his exit.....
01-19-2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Carney opens up on his exit.....
josh griffin or sau i think.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2016, 12:48 PM
Why won't it?? How can you say that what you basing it on chester?? You just sound like a kid

No No No No, it wont without any reason as to why it wont??

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
01-19-2016, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 12:53 PM by chesterhino.)
it wont because hes going from a backline full of creativity to the backline of salford. poles apart.

one day you might get the hang of a forum like. lol.

then again, bjb was the best winger in the league last season wasnt he luca.....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
01-19-2016, 01:18 PM
in the world surely..
01-19-2016, 02:06 PM
(01-19-2016 12:52 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  it wont because hes going from a backline full of creativity to the backline of salford. poles apart.

one day you might get the hang of a forum like. lol.

then again, bjb was the best winger in the league last season wasnt he luca.....

I think you massively under rate alot of salford players chester, We have some real quality in our squad and alot of our players would walk into the Cas team, I reckon Evalds and Carney between them will score alot of tries. But thats fine because you explained why instead of replying no no no no like a kid would.

What quality players do you think Cas have that salford don't?

01-19-2016, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 02:09 PM by chesterhino.)
The majority of their team are better. You shouldn't need me to explain..... Even to the half brain of yourself.

01-19-2016, 02:56 PM
the league didnt lie.
01-19-2016, 03:17 PM
I think we can finish above Cas personally I don't feel they have anything special just like us they are just a solid unit who work hard with the odd big player. Look at Dorn for example he is a big player for them, is he better than what we have?? Not a chance

01-19-2016, 03:44 PM
They aren't just like Salford.

Cas are actually a decent team, whereas Salford.......

01-19-2016, 04:28 PM
If the salford players play as a team he will get a fair few tries. Hopefully with some big names out they will.

A few injuries and they're gone though. Can see them and cas battling for 6th

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

once a rhino always a rhino

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)