Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carney opens up on his exit.....
01-20-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Carney opens up on his exit.....
its a very good league, with all very good teams who all produce very good players. whats not to like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2016, 05:45 PM
Carney opens up on his exit.....
(01-20-2016 03:17 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  What a fucking stupid girl comment jools, unless he comes up against a better winger?? The guys got 63 tried in something like 62 games so he isn't doing bad is he?? I said we had some top level player's I did not say Griffin is top level but he is a very good player and one that also gets alot of tries

Haha. Hit a nerve so you attack my gender. How sad
01-20-2016, 06:49 PM
Carney will get yards & tries but will leak them as well with bad attitude & defence. Jones is a decent sign if he gets his old form back, & who knows what's happening with vidot? The cynic in me says a crocked player has cashed in. I can't really see on the whole that Salford have strengthened for this season.
01-20-2016, 07:21 PM
Think Carney will go alright. He's got it all to prove, but his off field indiscretions are his business, his on field performance are all him and the Salford club are interested in.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
01-21-2016, 11:07 AM
Vidot is hardly got a record of being injury prone he got injured during training he didn't come in injured.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
01-21-2016, 02:45 PM
hes got a record of being a donut though..not sure whats worse.
01-21-2016, 06:50 PM
I think Carney will go OK at Salford but as we all know wingers are only as good as the centres inside them and with Sau playing on the right, you don't have a quality to support him on the left. As mentioned before he'll score tries but also give them away. He's also a bit of a hot head so that will need calming too otherwise he'll spend time on the side lines like he did with us

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)