Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Salford v Widnes
02-19-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Salford v Widnes
How are you looking forward to it cheese??? You won't be going to the game and it's not on sky???

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2016, 10:39 PM
Bored of rlfans already Luca.......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-19-2016, 10:45 PM
Nah just taking a shit and thought I would come and have a look, I did say rlfans is a shit forum hate the format but more Salford fans and more RL talk. Why you stalking me anyway haha I didn't say which site I was joining

02-20-2016, 06:57 AM
I'm not stalking, I look on rlfans a lot..... And when you have used the same username it doesn't take a genius to work out.......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-20-2016, 08:58 AM
i look forward to loads of stuff that i dont go to or even see.

for example... i always look forward to posters who only post when they are at work like.....
02-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Fair enough chester do you not use RLfans no?? Its got a lot of members but its a horrible site haha and very slow.

Ok cheese.

02-20-2016, 01:42 PM
Think Salford should scrape a close encounter. Their performance against Saints was excellent. Albeit Saints were a shadow of their recent sides......but you can only play what's in front of you.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
02-20-2016, 02:43 PM
To be fair regardless of what side Saints had out no one give Salford a chance of even keeping the score respectable. I just hope the players don't go into the game 2mora thinking its only Widnes we just battered Saints. Hopefully what Widnes did to Leeds will get the players fully up for this one and knowing its going to be a tough game

02-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Nah I don't use it, never have. Just read someon the posts as a lot of people seem to get the inside track on stuff.

It doesn't have many posters these days

02-21-2016, 06:11 PM
Salford just edged it. I thought the score was a fair reflection. Very frustrating from o Vikings point of view. Too many unforced errors and silly penalties. But lots of positives. We didn't give up at 22-0, we put some decent sets together in places and we looked dangerous when we did so. Both sides had bright and poor spells. A lot of high tackles from Salford and two dubious penalties at the end for their winning try, but as I always say, you still have to defend. We lost this in the first half, and overall, the marginally better side on the day won

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)