Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Salford v Widnes
02-21-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Salford v Widnes
Very good win for Salford after a great start we got very sloppy Flanagan had a very good game Lui was class again. I thought we was going to give the game away when Widnes were getting back into it, but we steadied the ship, and won the game which I believe we deserved that's 2 home wins on the bounce we need to make ourselves a very hard team to beat at home. Wigan away up next easy ha

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2016, 08:42 PM
was there more than 2000 there??
02-21-2016, 08:47 PM
5000 plus I would say.

Evalds not being involved is a concern we can't afford to lose him maybe he was injured, and to be fair o'brien's been very good In the last 2 games although did make a mistake which cost us a try

02-22-2016, 12:20 AM
Widnes took about 1500 today. Great turn out. I agree Lui was outstanding. We just couldn't cope with his relentless running for 80 minutes. Brown was anonymous for Widnes, Marsh was piss poor and Dudson showed none of the bite he had against Leeds. Disappointing
02-22-2016, 09:40 AM
Brown was due a poor game against us usually runs the show and destroys us, he did kick a nice 40-20 just before half time that turned the game in you're favour. I really like what I have seen in Lui looks a top class player if he can keep this form up all season will be a massive bonus for us.

02-22-2016, 06:39 PM
Patchy performance by us yesterday. We need to improve for our visit to Wigan.
02-22-2016, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 07:14 PM by chesterhino.)
Can't see anything other than salford winning the league. Not many games left

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-22-2016, 07:34 PM
Plus one

STAND WITH GEERT
02-22-2016, 07:47 PM
they will have it won by easter, if it isnt won already.
02-22-2016, 10:17 PM
(02-22-2016 09:40 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Brown was due a poor game against us usually runs the show and destroys us, he did kick a nice 40-20 just before half time that turned the game in you're favour. I really like what I have seen in Lui looks a top class player if he can keep this form up all season will be a massive bonus for us.

Oh yeah, he did kick a 40/20. And set up a couple of trys. And he did tackle well at times. But...........

http://youtu.be/5kiUgr9dCrk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)