• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wigan v Salford
02-25-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Wigan v Salford
Ok kid

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2016, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 02:36 PM by Moc.)
Manchester is Blue

*sorry couldnt help myself
02-25-2016, 02:46 PM
plus 1

stay on topic moc you fuck!!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-25-2016, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 02:48 PM by LucaUtd1.)
Manchester is blue hahahaha. Some one needs to tell the city fans that and maybe they can get to a home game. Expecting a small crowd at old Trafford tonight well small for utd.

I am thinking of going to the Salford game and recording utd turn my phone off and watch as if its live when I get home that way I don't miss either plus I had to pay for the Salford ticket where as my utd I didn't..

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-25-2016, 05:57 PM
the gift that keeps on giving.
02-25-2016, 10:19 PM
The last Wigan try is a shocker from the refs

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-25-2016, 10:29 PM
i fully expect lucao to have a whinge when he gets to work... in about 20 mins.
02-25-2016, 10:32 PM
A team robbed at the DW? Well I never

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
02-25-2016, 10:36 PM
Hats off to t Devils, look to be playing better than they did with the mercenaries. Still a killer when they put so much into a game & come away with fook all though.
02-25-2016, 10:46 PM
Is George Stokes actually a Super League ref? Has anyone checked? I'm starting to think he just turned up one day with all the other refs and they just went along with it.

I was too far away to see if Tautai knocked on in the build up to the final try but I'm almost certain he did because Stokes didn't give it. I was longing for the halcyon days of rookie James Child after about 15 minutes.

Overall the game was fairly entertaining because it was close. The quality for the most part was very poor, but there were some good moments of skill.

Salford looked better when they took Dobson off and moved O'Brien to scrum half. They seemed to test us more.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)