Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wigan v Salford
02-24-2016, 02:33 PM
Wigan v Salford
Having seen the Wigan 19 man squad and the fact is isn't as poor as I thought it would of been I think we could get brought back down to earth with a bang on Thursday. Wigan will want to bounce back after a world club series defeat which also makes this a big ask for us. However I still feel its salfords best chance to beat Wigan away from home and go into the game confident. Carney and Sau must surely target Gildart if he plays on their side and we should aim all our kicks his way aswell.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Wigan v Salford
if salford play like they did for 30 minutes last year in one game i cant remember, they will win this game

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-24-2016, 02:47 PM
Chester unless you want to discuss the game fuck off you kid.

02-24-2016, 03:02 PM
i just have discussed it.

please keep on topic luca.

thanks.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-24-2016, 03:07 PM
Yeah whatever bellend

02-24-2016, 03:49 PM
please stay on topic and refrain from insults, thanks luca lad.

02-24-2016, 04:51 PM
stop being a twat chester

I think Salford will get a point to prove Wigan, who'll smash em.
02-24-2016, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 05:06 PM by chesterhino.)
Here's the Wigan squad, don't worry Luca il put em up for you.

The Warriors picked up a series of injuries in last weekends World Club Series defeat to Brisbane Broncos.

Lee Mossop, Nick Gregson and Joe Betherton come in to replace Michael McIlorum, Willie Isa and Josh Charnley.

On McIlorums injury Shaun Wane said: “”Micky is being operated on next week, it will be a long one but we’ll know more after the operation.”.

He also went onto confirm that Willie Isa could miss up to 6 weeks after suffering a knee injury. Meanwhile Oliver Gildart looks set to deputise for Josh Charnley again, as the England winger sits out with a facial injury.

On The Red Devils, Wane continued

“They’ve played well, I’ve watched all of their games. They beat us in a pre-season game, we had our internationals missing but they still won.

“They’ve got two good halves and some big names, they’re a tough team to beat but if we’re on we’ll challenge them.”

Wigan Warriors 19-man-squad
John Bateman, Joe Bretherton, Gregg Burke, Tony Clubb, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Anthony Gelling, Oliver Gildart, Nick Gregson, Dom Manfredi, Lee Mossop, Sean O’Loughlin, Sam Powell, Dan Sarginson, Matty Smith, Ryan Sutton, Taulima Tautai, Lewis Tierney, George Williams

Read more at http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016-0...EV342UA.99

Please stay on topic moc.

02-24-2016, 05:50 PM
lucky im here to keep this thread from being derailed by donut and moco.

anyone have to 2 wigan squads for comparison.??

the one for this game and the pre season game vs salford.
02-24-2016, 06:04 PM
You think Wigan will win easily moc? I'm hoping we stay in the game for the 80 mins anything else will be a bonus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)