Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull vs Cas
02-26-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Hull vs Cas
im not sure it would as the vid ref may well have decided there was a clear enough obstruction to change the on field decision.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2016, 01:58 PM
I wouldn't have thought that he would have just ruled it out then..... Instead of forwarding onto the grounding

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-26-2016, 02:00 PM
well, he was first asked by onfield ref to check the foot in touch...that was the first thing that was asked. as a sort of aside he then mentioned a possible obstruction that in his opinion was ok. no idea why they started with the obstruction.
02-26-2016, 03:36 PM
Good game spoiled by Sky's compulsion to show the Pies every now and then. Like they haven't been on TV every week so far. Outside Wigan no one gives a fuck so stop ramming them down our throats.
02-26-2016, 03:52 PM
(02-26-2016 03:36 PM)RoC of 606 Wrote:  Good game spoiled by Sky's compulsion to show the Pies every now and then. Like they haven't been on TV every week so far. Outside Wigan no one gives a fuck so stop ramming them down our throats.

PLUS ONE
02-26-2016, 06:35 PM
(02-26-2016 07:41 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(02-25-2016 10:30 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  I don't believe it, yer makin it up ya bitch

Awesome win that, when I saw the team sheets I really thought we were in for it. Fantastic game, high percentages & open flowing rugby with some big hits.

Great night for outside backs, I think Shaul will be horrible for teams to handle, fast, elusive & stong. Good to see we have decent wing cover in Hitchcox.

Vid refs really do try to kill us, they were dying to give that hull obstruction try. Just glad to get the 2 hard earned Pts.

hitchcox looked decent, i thought he was a young english lad before he started talking after the game!

the obstruction rule is ridiculous, both incidents were the same IMO, the only difference was that pryce made a meal of it and fell on his arse whereas gale didnt. it still effected the actions of the cas defence (which is whatr obstruction is), it brought webster and solomona a few extra steps inside which is just the space they needed.

and that was thaler who's supposed to be the best ref!!

Agree completely, I was ranting when they moved on from there hull obstruction!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)