Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull vs Cas
02-24-2016, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 08:10 PM by camdentiger.)
Hull vs Cas
Daryl Powell has named his 19 man squad to take on Hull FC at the KC Stadium on Thursday 25 February. KO 8.00pm.

The squad remains unchanged from the 19 who secured the 40-6 win v Wakefield Wildcats in the Tigers last Super League match.

Powell knows his Tigers will need to step it up a notch on Thursday night to take on a Hull FC team who’ve made an impressive start to the season:

“Hull FC have started well, you look at their recruitment and they look really strong. They were really good against Catalans and they put Salford away pretty easily too, and they are going well, so the competition as a whole is interesting at the moment. This is our biggest test so far, this is a good challenge for us. We’ve talked a lot about top four and these are the defining moments I think, when you play against teams like this. Even though it’s early in the season you find out a lot about yourselves when you play against teams like Hull FC.”

Tigers squad v Hull FC

16. Matt Cook
19. Ben Crooks
1. Luke Dorn
7. Luke Gale
18. Ryan Hampshire
11. Oliver Holmes
14. Lee Jewitt
8. Andy Lynch
13. Nathan Massey
12. Mike McMeeken
15. Paul McShane
23 Will Maher
10. Grant Millington
9. Adam Milner
17. Junior Moors
2. Joel Monaghan
6. Ben Roberts
5. Denny Solomona
3. Jake Webster

Should be a great game and an interesting match up - got a feeling we will come up a bit short but hopeful we can win and continue our unbeaten start
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: Hull vs Cas
Looking forward to this game, should be a good test for both sides

Hull have dismantled Salford and Catalans so far, but cas have a better pack than those two sides so shouldn't find it as easy

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-24-2016, 09:42 PM
I'm looking forward to how it pans out. Should get a better gauge of where each side are at this year
02-24-2016, 10:10 PM
Fc have looked very very strong so far. We were patchy at kr & mogs didn't give us a big test. I think hull are well in to their stride already & will take some stopping. Like to think we can test them & pinch summat but I'd be surprised.
02-25-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm not to worried about thier backline, it's their pack I'm worried about - we could get steam-rolled up the middle
02-25-2016, 02:50 PM
+1 to looking forward to this game

Both teams started well, should be decent

I'll go home win, just
02-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Hull vs Cas
Poor quality game this TBH. Tonnes of poor errors.
02-25-2016, 08:21 PM
16 mins 18 points.............got to slow down!

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
02-25-2016, 08:32 PM
I think it's a decent game!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-25-2016, 08:36 PM
Cas doing a good job. Powell will be thinking it was a good job dog boy is crocked!

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)