Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire V Wakefield
02-28-2016, 10:55 PM
Wire V Wakefield
A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-29-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Wire V Wakefield
what was the score??
02-29-2016, 07:02 AM
Do you agree with Tony that Wakefield were a lot better than last season
02-29-2016, 08:09 AM
(02-28-2016 10:55 PM)Betweenthesticks Wrote:  A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.

What a great, detailed analysis of the game. Who needs to know about who played well, who didn't, injuries, etc etc?
02-29-2016, 09:04 AM
Warrington next up for Salford I think we will more than give you a game. Lets hope the ref isn't wearing a Wire shirt like last weeks was a Wigan

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Refs fault

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-29-2016, 11:51 AM
Four foot snakes, Luca. Already blaming the ref? If decisions go against you, you still have to defend you know. We had a couple of iffy calls at the end of our game against you, but it wasn't Phil Bentham who didn't wake up until 30 minutes had gone, it wasn't Phil Bentham clutching at thin air as you marched into a 20-zip lead.

Maybe you'd be happier watching puffball. It's always the refs fault there.
02-29-2016, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 03:12 PM by Betweenthesticks.)
(02-29-2016 08:09 AM)Derbysi Wrote:  
(02-28-2016 10:55 PM)Betweenthesticks Wrote:  A little belated, Wire won, I don't think that was ever in any doubt. A good solid start to the season. Keep it up.

What a great, detailed analysis of the game. Who needs to know about who played well, who didn't, injuries, etc etc?

Ever heard of Google?

(02-29-2016 06:55 AM)Cheese Wrote:  what was the score??

If fans on here can't be bothered to even start a thread, I can't be bothered to fill you in.
02-29-2016, 03:18 PM
lolaramatastic
02-29-2016, 03:21 PM
I smell a Wolfie......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)