Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Salford vs Wire
03-04-2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Salford vs Wire
(03-04-2016 08:37 AM)MOT Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 08:19 AM)Moc Wrote:  I think thats one of the best drop goals iver ever seen

As good as the one from Pat Richards?

For me yeah, the pressure he was under before he got that away - class

he's coming good isnt he
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Still early days, I didn't think sandow did a great deal until that drop goal imo.

Cracker though

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Shocking from us to lose that game last night poor discipline cost us the points. A lot of positives to take away but just like the Wigan game last week no points and its points that matter. (specially with this mornings news) On a positive we are showing up week in week out and more than competing with the big boys we are massively improved and have some real quality in the team, and very good organisation. Wwarrington will beat most teams this season it really actually could be their year. Was embarrasing the way they celebrated at the end though you would of thought they had won the grand final not stole 2 points off the tiny Salford. Still very happy with what i am seeing and the this team will only get better the more games they play.

That drop goal was class hats off to sandow.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
03-04-2016, 11:31 AM
I thought the celebrating warranted the achievement, last second drop goal from a seemingly impossible place (hooter went when the ball was in the air), and this after coming back from being plenty of points behind at half time.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Suppose so and too be honest it was the first home game we have lost in over 10 months beating us isn't easy anymore. I had a feeling we was going to throw the game away in the 2nd half because it turned into a scrappy game silly little niggles effecting us, we stopped throwing the balla round and didnt look dangerous in attack.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
03-04-2016, 11:46 AM
Same old wire, winning the big games in march

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-04-2016, 12:41 PM
(03-04-2016 08:41 AM)Moc Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 08:37 AM)MOT Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 08:19 AM)Moc Wrote:  I think thats one of the best drop goals iver ever seen

As good as the one from Pat Richards?

For me yeah, the pressure he was under before he got that away - class

he's coming good isnt he

Consistency is his main problem. Gidley has been a better purchase already IMO

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)