Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Salford vs Wire
02-29-2016, 09:53 PM
Salford vs Wire
You'll have to bear with me. I haven't done this in a while, so it might be a bit awkward and brief.

But enough about what I said to your wife last night, this is a big ball game. Luca vs whatsherface, after all. Ron, that's her.

A big test for Salford in terms of how good this season is really going to be. They bounced Saints, and were probably a penalty or two away from getting something at Wigan, so they've got to move on to the next big redwood to chop down. Wire look good this year. Of course they do; it is their year. This could go a fair way to determining who finishes in the top four. (Not that that particularly matters.)

Head says Wire by 12. Heart says Salford by 1.

Head.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-29-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Salford vs Wire
Wire or Salford will win this game

I think

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-29-2016, 09:59 PM
No draw? Pussy.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-29-2016, 10:28 PM
I really fancy our chances in this game , although we lost to Wigan we shown we can definitely give any team in SL a real tough test, and but for a shocking decision we would of Come away with a draw, in truth though we didn't play half as well as we can do and have been doing so hopefully Thursday we will be back on it, if Lui is in the mood wire could find him hard to contain, I think it will be a close game but we will just sneak it. Warrington are full of confidence and unbeaten so I'd say it's a very tough game

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-29-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 10:31 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
I think the biggest difference to point out in Salford this year is actually their defence. They seem a lot more committed and resolute in general, which is obviously resonating when they've not got the ball. I just hope it last this time; too many times have they started with something and just let it waste away.

02-29-2016, 10:32 PM
I think it helps that they've got rid of a lot of players that were just there for the money.

At least Leigh have learnt from Salford's mistake
02-29-2016, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 10:55 PM by LucaUtd1.)
I agree the defence is much improved we are much more organised and the team spirit is there for all to see, but before a game was even played I said that on paper this squad isn't as impressive as what we started with last season, but it's a much better team, and like mot said we don't have the likes of chase hock just trying to get the big pay days all the players seem to want to be at Salford for the right reasons. We also signed some very good players in Lui kopczak masila Flanagan Carney etc. It's early days yet but I'm hoping with a abit of luck injury wise the squad will actually get better as the season goes. Vidot will be a good addition when he comes back and hauaraki is a useful player.

Watching Leigh is like watching Salford the past 2 seasons haha but they are doing badly in the championship

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-29-2016, 10:56 PM
did u give hull a tough test??
03-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Smith has said that gidley won't play which is a big plus for salford

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-01-2016, 10:49 AM
I think Salford are on the right track and much better organised. They look a good unit in defence and have the spark in attack. Hope they beat wire, but, as I think has been mentioned this season, it's warrigton's year

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)