Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tigers vs Reds
03-11-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Tigers vs Reds
Couldashouldawoulda. Yet you didn't beat them teams.

You were spouting the same shit last couple of seasons, I suppose you'll be right at some point.
--------
LucaUtd1
for us tonight sounded like a really bad performance full of errors and penalties should not be getting
beat with a full strength team to Cas! Mind We have a shite record at the lend a hoe jungle and it continues probably 8 defeats on the bounce now
-------
A particular corker after you was saying how easy it was gonna be last season.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2016, 01:04 PM
If you have not seen the improvements in Salford this season then you don't know much about RL and this conversation is pointless. It won't be easy but its a game we should win.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
03-11-2016, 01:52 PM
I can't agree Luca.

Cas are the more inform team, they are higher in the table and a game in hand.

It would be more of a surprise if Salford win away at cas.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-11-2016, 04:31 PM
(03-11-2016 01:04 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  If you have not seen the improvements in Salford this season then you don't know much about RL and this conversation is pointless. It won't be easy but its a game we should win.

I know a thing or two, including how good you've been saying you are for last couple of seasons when anybody that knows the game knew you were shit.

This isn't a game you 'should' win you clueless gimp. It will be interesting as its a side we've not used before so I wouldn't be surprised if you do get the 2, but should win is a backward comment.
03-11-2016, 05:40 PM
That's bullshit though whoto, on paper specially last season we should of done a lot better than what we did, easily should of made top 8. This season though we are a completely different team we have had much tougher fixtures than Cas and apart from round one against Hull we have been the better team in all games we have played we got very good wins against Saints and Widnes (the only team to beat em so far) and we was mightily unlucky not to beat both Wigan and Warrington, so form wise we are doing fine. Won't be a surprise if Cas do win but I fancy my team to win

03-11-2016, 05:58 PM
What's bullshit? That on paper you had a great list of mercinary type players who were awesome when they were making a name for themselves. Most on here could read it for what it was. On paper you haven't got a better side than you had last yr but here you are at least competing, that said coming out with comments like you 'should' win these games is nonsensical.
03-11-2016, 10:18 PM
Salford best Cas

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
03-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Agreed we will beat Cas or at least we should do. Whoto is talking like Cas are some amazing team I've not been impressed with them at all this season

03-11-2016, 10:28 PM
No he's not Luca. Learn to read

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-11-2016, 10:32 PM
Chester concentrate on your own team mate they are wank leave the big boys to discuss the top half of the table and you concentrate on the middle 8s

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)