Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wire v Cas
03-19-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Wire v Cas
(03-19-2016 11:38 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 10:59 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  See what I mean cheese thats something a 6 year old would say, you have surely got to be disabled?? You aint normal thats for sure. Your dead dad said this your dead dad said that?? We are on an internet forum its not real life nothing you say will ever bother me you weirdo, you sound like a pathetic old man its pretty tragic really.

It's not real life but here you are getting wound up and offering people out.

You are one of the angriest posters I've seen

I am not angry in any way, just making the point that its a liberty some one would say that on a forum, because they feel safe. For me luckily I am a strong person and what ever Cheese wants to say wont effect me in anyway but for others what he is saying could be upsetting in a big way, so that is why I am saying listen don't say stuff that you wouldnt say to peoples faces, and taking the piss out of a death of anyone is just not something I appreciate.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 12:41 PM
(03-19-2016 10:50 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Love the fact that you would go so low to talk about a dead person to try and get at someone on a forum, don't say things on here you wouldn't say to my face, and by the way as if anything a sad old cunt like you would say would get to me. Dont get me wrong I would love to bump into you in the street so I could punch your fat old sad head in, thats the only frustration really. You crack on though yeah.

(03-19-2016 10:49 AM)whotobeA Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 09:11 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Hahahahaha whats happening to the mighty Cas?? I was right yet again Cas got their arses handed to them on a plate. Average team

Cos nobody called wire to beat cas. Pmsl. We're playing as bad as I've seen for a long time, Salford are playing better than they've done in yrs yet here we are with just a pt between us. Lol.

But we are shit Whoto I have never seen Salford have any success but I think we are on the right road to changing that down the line.

By the way you should not be getting smashed like that off Warrington though , should be atleast a competitive game, we should of beat warrington only lost the game in the last second.

You did lose the game last second, gaining the same amount of Pts as us from it. We know we were horrible & lost so can address it. if you knew how to see games out then you might have won but you couldn't & still ended up saying look how good we are nearly winning .

You contradict yourself within your own comments. You have said Salford are good way more than I have ever said cas are. You came out with the prick comment that it was a 'should' win game which I never said about us against your shower of shite.

You've been making threads on the Salford board about how good Salford wil be for yrs yet there you've been battling it out in the middle 8s. We have made 5 & 4 so why would we aim for lower than that, it's like saying let's aim to be shitter this year, if you are too simple to understand any of that I feel sorry for you.
03-19-2016, 12:49 PM
Wire v Cas
(03-19-2016 11:44 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 10:59 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  See what I mean cheese thats something a 6 year old would say, you have surely got to be disabled?? You aint normal thats for sure. Your dead dad said this your dead dad said that?? We are on an internet forum its not real life nothing you say will ever bother me you weirdo, you sound like a pathetic old man its pretty tragic really.

I am not angry in any way, just making the point that its a liberty some one would say that on a forum, because they feel safe. For me luckily I am a strong person and what ever Cheese wants to say wont effect me in anyway but for others what he is saying could be upsetting in a big way, so that is why I am saying listen don't say stuff that you wouldnt say to peoples faces, and taking the piss out of a death of anyone is just not something I appreciate.

Your not angry - but you are talking about smashing someone in the face......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Must be normal for Salford/man Utd fans

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-19-2016, 03:14 PM
(03-19-2016 12:49 PM)jools Wrote:  

You are missing the point, if your mum or dad was dead and I was taking the piss constantly would you not want to punch my face in?? Your boring biased comments are embarrassing. And if I was taking the piss getting a crack would be the least I expected

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
03-19-2016, 03:42 PM
No id realise it was the Internet and not get so ridiculously hilariously angry.

P.s he isn't the one missing the point. You are.... By a country mile

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-19-2016, 04:01 PM
Wire v Cas
(03-19-2016 03:14 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  
(03-19-2016 12:49 PM)jools Wrote:  

You are missing the point, if your mum or dad was dead and I was taking the piss constantly would you not want to punch my face in?? Your boring biased comments are embarrassing. And if I was taking the piss getting a crack would be the least I expected

I'm not missing the point I'm making one of my own. Punching someone when you aren't angry is strange behaviour.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)