10. Grant Millington
9. Adam Milner
24. Greg Minikin
2. Joel Monaghan
6. Ben Roberts
5. Denny Solomona
3. Jake Webster
-------
Step up Kieran Gill whoever you are, you've only to face off against likes of Williie mason & Todd Carney. Summat tells me we might not come away with Pts from this one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Cats v cas
the catamarans will be dizzy after winning 2 away games on the bounce...wonder if they have ever done that before.

cant see much for cas from this though.
03-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Catalan to win comfortably. This is tough on cas, having to travel to France so soon after a tough game
03-26-2016, 07:56 PM
We had to do what cas are doing last season, we got battered. Think cats may do the same with the form they are in

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-26-2016, 08:08 PM
Just fear it's not one of those silly score games again. Wire did us badly last week so hope we keep it respectable.a fair few travelling fans look worse for wear staggering round lloret tonight so could be a mixed weekend for them.
03-26-2016, 10:06 PM
19 man squad update: Ben Roberts and Lee Jewitt both failed fitness tests prior to today's flight to France and will miss the game on Monday. Youngsters Tom Holmes and Conor Fitzsimmons will take their places.
---
God have mercy!
03-27-2016, 08:06 AM
cats gonna eat u i think.
03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
Looks like we've put minikin to centre & Webster to back row. Tom Holmes on bench, I hope when we start getting tonked that Holmes gets a good run out, nowt to lose when we're not expecting owt.
03-28-2016, 04:35 PM
impressive response to early cats pressure.
03-28-2016, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 04:46 PM by whotobeA.)
We need to complete a set if we've a chance of getting close. Thaler has piggy backed them for both tries but we should be tackling better on our line.

Thaler trying to talk the vid ref into giving it. As if it's not hard enough already!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)