Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cunningham out?
06-14-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Cunningham out?
Burgesses passing game is underrated IMO but graham does play like a halfback at times
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 04:21 PM
im willing to defer to goulds assessment, said he couldnt recall a better forward in all the years he has been in the game....at the time i thought, oh thats a bit over the top but he genuinely meant it and i have heard him say similar on various occasions. he really rates him.
06-14-2016, 05:03 PM
The problem with Saints is, as gvb pointed out, we have no spine. No leadership.

Our front pack could be a juggernaut but its rudderless so it flounders and goes missing.

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
06-14-2016, 06:03 PM
'Rudderless' is a great way to put it.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-14-2016, 07:15 PM
(06-14-2016 04:21 PM)Cheese Wrote:  im willing to defer to goulds assessment, said he couldnt recall a better forward in all the years he has been in the game....at the time i thought, oh thats a bit over the top but he genuinely meant it and i have heard him say similar on various occasions. he really rates him.

I can think of one who just shades him in my opinion and that's the great Kevin Ward devastating runs with a great offload for me the best prop forward of all time.
06-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Johns did a great analysis of him in one of the pre match build ups about how he holds the ball and can switch his grip, a lot like a halfback
06-14-2016, 07:47 PM
(06-14-2016 07:15 PM)billie joe Wrote:  
(06-14-2016 04:21 PM)Cheese Wrote:  im willing to defer to goulds assessment, said he couldnt recall a better forward in all the years he has been in the game....at the time i thought, oh thats a bit over the top but he genuinely meant it and i have heard him say similar on various occasions. he really rates him.

I can think of one who just shades him in my opinion and that's the great Kevin Ward devastating runs with a great offload for me the best prop forward of all time.

The majority on here are leeds fans billie...........they've only been around rl ten minutes..........most won't have a clue who wardy was............
06-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Apart from me i know him.
He usually tells me how much he hates leeds when i see him lol.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
06-14-2016, 08:03 PM
He was a damn fine player who for me is alongside the great Ellery Hanley as two of the best British come to think of it no best ever in the world.
06-14-2016, 08:09 PM
Still a big bloke,their was a trip to the challenge cup a few years back and he clapped one of the lads on the back when he was pissed.
Well this lad went to the doctors because his side was hurting days later and it turned out wardy had accidently cracked a couple of ribs lol.
Still hobbles abit from that nasty leg break ( i think it was ).

Where is Clem Fandango ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)