RE: Cunningham out?
He'd still do a better job than Dawson....who has just been sold to Leigh

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2016, 06:27 PM
He could play at centre but fear he would get exposed with his lack of pace at that position.
07-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Doesn't need pace for it Billie, he gets a head of steam up and you will draw in the opposition centre and wingman in to tackle him, pop it out to Owens and he's over the try line

07-21-2016, 06:56 PM
I am on about defence mate I think he would get exposed.
07-21-2016, 07:24 PM
(07-21-2016 06:56 PM)billie joe Wrote:  I am on about defence mate I think he would get exposed.
Can't be any worse than what we've had this season though?

07-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Savelio has been poor this season, promise doesn't make a player and 'throwing' them in when young doesn't mean they will make it.
This is a good move for the player, here's your chance do the business

Funny thing is I think Cas will suit him and Powell knows how to get the best out of players so let's see if he goes well, won't get a better chance IMO
07-22-2016, 11:25 AM
(07-21-2016 07:48 PM)fuzzy Wrote:  Savelio has been poor this season, promise doesn't make a player and 'throwing' them in when young doesn't mean they will make it.

Funny thing is I think Cas will suit him and Powell knows how to get the best out of players so let's see if he goes well, won't get a better chance IMO
He's been poor because he hasn't be able to get a run of games, and in the grand scheme of things, the whole squad has been poor

07-22-2016, 11:45 AM
(07-22-2016 11:25 AM)sinkers89 Wrote:  
(07-21-2016 07:48 PM)fuzzy Wrote:  Savelio has been poor this season, promise doesn't make a player and 'throwing' them in when young doesn't mean they will make it.

He's been poor because he hasn't be able to get a run of games, and in the grand scheme of things, the whole squad has been poor

Exactly
07-22-2016, 05:10 PM

So you agree he has been poor?
You can line up all the excuses you want, bottom line he has been poor, the most worrying thing is his attitude seemed poor, certainly very laid back in the matches I've seen him.
07-22-2016, 05:15 PM
(07-22-2016 05:10 PM)fuzzy Wrote:  

So you agree he has been poor?
You can line up all the excuses you want, bottom line he has been poor, the most worrying thing is his attitude seemed poor, certainly very laid back in the matches I've seen him.
He has been poor...along with the rest of the squad. But he was great in the games he has played in the previous season.

If I was Savelio and was being kept out the squad when Richards is stealing a living and Vea/Peyroux are professional patients then I wouldn't be happy.

If he gets his head down at Cas, Powell works his magic , he could really turn into a great player....but it won't be at Saints I fear.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)