Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Brough Cannoball Tackle???????????
03-31-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Brough Cannoball Tackle???????????
It was a foul its just highlights how corrupt the whole organisation are.

Trouble can happen in asda tesco disneyland etc, would you stop going them places?? Talk about over reaction haha was a couple of pissed up bellends nothing more. I seen alot worse at old trafford leeds fans fighting at sam platts on the grand final.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2016, 11:08 AM
(03-31-2016 09:23 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Was no need for Brough to go in at all let alone so low, was a horrible tackle and how anyone can defend it is beyond me. Caton-Brown is out for 8 weeks minimum and Brough doesn't get any time off. Shocking

He was still moving forwards, it was just awkward how Brough slid in and took his legs out/they went under Brough's body.

Brough could have just grabbed both legs but equally it was not unlucky than anything else.

As I say, personally I'd like to cut out the cheap hits from the third man coming in
03-31-2016, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 11:19 AM by jools.)
(03-31-2016 11:06 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  It was a foul its just highlights how corrupt the whole organisation are.

Trouble can happen in asda tesco disneyland etc, would you stop going them places?? Talk about over reaction haha was a couple of pissed up bellends nothing more. I seen alot worse at old trafford leeds fans fighting at sam platts on the grand final.

Yes Luca I would stop going to those places with my kids if trouble kept happening.

It's a conspiracy I tell ya- a conspiracy. How ironic you use the word corrupt given the current investigation into your player payments.....

(03-31-2016 11:08 AM)MOT Wrote:  
(03-31-2016 09:23 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Was no need for Brough to go in at all let alone so low, was a horrible tackle and how anyone can defend it is beyond me. Caton-Brown is out for 8 weeks minimum and Brough doesn't get any time off. Shocking

He was still moving forwards, it was just awkward how Brough slid in and took his legs out/they went under Brough's body.

Brough could have just grabbed both legs but equally it was not unlucky than anything else.

As I say, personally I'd like to cut out the cheap hits from the third man coming in

I think it's likely the injury occurred by how he and brough landed rather than the contact of the tackle itself.
See tackles like this all the time. Including by Salford players......
03-31-2016, 11:19 AM
So why do you carry on taking your children to RL games when the players are forever fighting???? How many children have Salford fans hurt???? Like I say you talk absolute shite

03-31-2016, 11:23 AM
(03-31-2016 11:19 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  So why do you carry on taking your children to RL games when the players are forever fighting???? How many children have Salford fans hurt???? Like I say you talk absolute shite

At least one - according to your own chairman a child of one of your staff had to be taken to hospital...
03-31-2016, 11:47 AM
Well thats it then no children will ever come to a Salford game again......

Still waiting for the clip of the tackle from Tomkins on Hubby?? Just so I can laugh at your claims of how it was the same tackle.

03-31-2016, 12:35 PM
Fill your boots...
03-31-2016, 01:49 PM
Clip???? Footage?? Did the tackle even happen???

03-31-2016, 02:08 PM
Well seeing as it was investigated by the discliplinary in the same way broughs was then..... Erm....yes, and seeing as it was dealt with in the same way then I'd say they were similar wouldn't you?
03-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Clip plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​z

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)