Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Salford v Leeds
04-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Salford v Leeds
Massive game for both teams after disappointing results last time out, Salford and Leeds both have injury issues, hopefully we will have a couple of bodys back fit, but not looking great. Lui is back in training but not sure if this game is too soon, Kopszak is a doubt Carney, Johnson, Lee, Vidot, Hauarki, are all definitely out. A bit gutted to miss this game but I go away in the morning for a stag do, so if Leeds pump us I have not gone missing I just wont be here, back tuesday...to celebrate my teams victory no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Salford v Leeds
Ive no real idea which way this game will go

On form Leeds are shocking, but I refuse to believe we can play as bad again. After Salfords impressive form earlier in the season they seem to be in a bit of a dip of form lately

Team line ups could be anything - ive given up trying to predict the Leeds line up, so many players with knocks

Historically Leeds do very very well away to Salford

I’ll go with Leeds by 8points but wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the other way round
04-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Its a hard game to call I think Leeds will take the 2 points, we are not playing anywhere near the level we was earlier in the season, but we have been good at home. We need players back fit as soon as possible, I have heard that Carney broke his ankle or ligaments nothing official yet, but we will miss him massively if its long term.

04-07-2016, 11:40 AM
fuck knows whos gonna win.

the players have spoken about this game being a turning point, but theyve said that the last few weeks and then been battered again.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Knowing Salford's luck it will be the turning point in Leeds season and they will batter us ha let's hope I am wrong.

04-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Can't see us battering Salford. I can see it being like the shudds game where hopefully we're the least shit side again
04-07-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 12:12 PM by camdentiger.)
Leeds to win by 2
04-07-2016, 12:59 PM
Close game then Cam? I think any win by either team is a very good one.

Anyone heard anything on the Carney injury? Vidot must be close to a come back now aswell he will boost the team hopefully.

04-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Carney, Dobson, Evalds, Flanagan, G Griffin, J Griffin, Jones, Kopczak, Krasniqi, Lannon, Lee, Murdoch, O'Brien, Sa'u Sarsfield Tomkins J Walne, A Walne, Wood

Carney in the squad
04-07-2016, 01:32 PM
Yeah just seen the squad, hopefully he is 100% and we are not risking him, Thought it was going to be a long lay off for him great news if he is fit. Also surprised that Lee is named in the squad he was ruled out for 6 weeks only 2 weeks ago haha.

So Lui, Johnson, Vidot, Hauraki , Caton-Brown out much better team news, Be interesting to see if Kopszak, Lee and Carney stay in the squad come saturday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)