RE: Saints v Leeds
Can't see past anything other than a Leeds win

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2016, 07:04 PM
If we play like last week we will lose and if we do I think the Saints faithful will start to turn against Cunningham.
04-19-2016, 07:33 PM
(04-19-2016 07:04 PM)billie joe Wrote:  If we play like last week we will lose and if we do I think the Saints faithful will start to turn against Cunningham.
Think it's already happening Billie, good Friday pretty much everyone in the west stand was saying "this is cunnighams fault" or "he needs to go"

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

04-19-2016, 07:50 PM
Yeah I have heard it a few times but I think the majority will start to turn against him.
04-19-2016, 08:22 PM
Bloody hell saints fans we are next to bottom and have played shite most of the year apart from one game, we've got ten out and you've got home advantage.

Would love to win but can't see it in a month of Sunday's

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-19-2016, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016 09:10 PM by sinkers89.)
(04-19-2016 08:22 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Bloody hell saints fans we are next to bottom and have played shite most of the year apart from one game, we've got ten out and you've got home advantage.

Yet we still managed to lose against you on our last match.

All hope is gone.

(04-19-2016 07:50 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Yeah I have heard it a few times but I think the majority will start to turn against him.

I haven't went to a game since good Friday. Had the opportunity but I cant see why I should pay to watch boring rugby

04-20-2016, 07:19 AM
A game both sets of fans expect to lose - It'll end up being a thriller!
04-20-2016, 11:26 AM
(04-19-2016 09:09 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  
(04-19-2016 08:22 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Bloody hell saints fans we are next to bottom and have played shite most of the year apart from one game, we've got ten out and you've got home advantage.

Yet we still managed to lose against you on our last match.

All hope is gone.

(04-19-2016 07:50 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Yeah I have heard it a few times but I think the majority will start to turn against him.

I haven't went to a game since good Friday. Had the opportunity but I cant see why I should pay to watch boring rugby

true but we had a much stronger line up than what we will have on friday

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-20-2016, 01:36 PM
Moon back in the squad for Leeds but faces a fitness test, I expect Leeds to have the same team as Hull - which means we'll lose imo

Shame really, Mags, Cutho, Ferres would be moosive

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)