Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Catalan v Salford
04-23-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:37 PM by jools.)
Catalan v Salford
Another two poor defensive efforts from these teams

Shocking decision from hewer there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:50 PM by sinkers89.)
RE: Catalan v Salford
Mental game

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Game over

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
04-23-2016, 05:57 PM
Catalan v Salford
"Salford have been brilliant" really Barrie? no - no they haven't - they've let the opposition team score 42 points!!!!!
04-23-2016, 06:34 PM
It was a good game to watch I don't know why people are complaining

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-23-2016, 06:39 PM
I thought it was an entertaining game tbf. Obviously defences not on top but some very good end to end stuff. Justin Carney still gets wound up in the tackle but got away with it today. I hope Salford are fooked for next few weeks til CC is done.
04-23-2016, 07:06 PM
Cats have a great chance of the title this season and Dave Taylor is an early shout for MOS. He's a player that I would've liked at HQ.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
04-23-2016, 09:22 PM
Catalan v Salford
(04-23-2016 06:34 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  It was a good game to watch I don't know why people are complaining

There's a difference between the game being good to watch and a team being brilliant though. If that is what a past player and pundit classes as brilliant it explains the state of the game tbf.....
04-23-2016, 11:23 PM
entertaining rarely equates to decent quality.
04-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Salford going forward I thought were brilliant at times, why you so bitter jools?? Some of our invention was very good and scored some very nice try's. Defensively we were very poor at times which cost us the game, but i just watched the game this morning and really enjoyed it, happy with the performance on the whole Catalan are a top team so no shame in losing to them, they are also dirty twats as well people mentioning Carney lashing out I was surprised more of our players didn't lash out so shockingly dangerous tackles and messing us around in the ruck

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
04-24-2016, 09:26 AM
Catalan v Salford
Messing around in the ruck happens all the time. Stop bleating. I'm just pointing out that Barrie's assertion Salford were brilliant just can't be true if they let in 42 points and lost.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)