Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Catalan v Salford
04-24-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Catalan v Salford
(04-24-2016 09:00 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Salford going forward I thought were brilliant at times, why you so bitter jools?? Some of our invention was very good and scored some very nice try's. Defensively we were very poor at times which cost us the game, but i just watched the game this morning and really enjoyed it, happy with the performance on the whole Catalan are a top team so no shame in losing to them, they are also dirty twats as well people mentioning Carney lashing out I was surprised more of our players didn't lash out so shockingly dangerous tackles and messing us around in the ruck

its been the refs fault various times, you gave us injuries too, the grass was too green one week i recall and now its those dirty nasty boys from the dragoons tackling ur fellas. what next i wonder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2016, 08:14 AM
I think we was brilliant in periods of the game Catalan are a much better team than we are and we matched them near enough for 80 mins, but we come up short, some soft defending.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
04-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Very entertaining with both sides showing signs of brilliance, but also a lot of errors.

Cats are still my shout for OT and winning the comp this year

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)