Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull KR V Salford
05-01-2016, 07:23 AM
RE: Hull KR V Salford
(04-30-2016 11:20 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  I have no knowledge because I told you Cas were bang average ?? Ok mate cool. Salford would of finished above Cas all day but for the points deduction we are a much better team.
----
No, it's cos ure a half wit, village idiot who thinks Salford are decent & done nowt wrong...& so on. If I thought you had any basic comprehension I'd explain further but as it is I Cba.

the nail firmly on the head there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2016, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 08:13 AM by Sycophant.)
Rovers ahead on every stat and we still lose haha...!!
05-01-2016, 09:02 AM
Why are you talking about previous seasons you thick cunt I am saying this current team is decent and we would be 7th today as it stands joint 6th I think if we had not had the points taken. You are a thick cunt who sounds about 7

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
05-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Hull KR V Salford
(05-01-2016 09:02 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Why are you talking about previous seasons you thick cunt I am saying this current team is decent and we would be 7th today as it stands joint 6th I think if we had not had the points taken. You are a thick cunt who sounds about 7

You earned the points deduction- just like you earned the points. So you are where you deserve to be.
05-01-2016, 09:46 AM
I see the none Salford fans will have been jealous yet again of Salford club and their attendance yesterday.

Just over 3k.

Man Utd must have been at home....... Oh wait

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-01-2016, 01:03 PM
(05-01-2016 09:02 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Why are you talking about previous seasons you thick cunt I am saying this current team is decent and we would be 7th today as it stands joint 6th I think if we had not had the points taken. You are a thick cunt who sounds about 7

So we're having our worst season in ages but potentially still top 6 after today & we're 'bang average' but your shower have shite 'could' have been 7th if you weren't cheating cunts & your 'decent'. Your a fookin mongoloid!
05-01-2016, 03:26 PM

can i change too?????
05-01-2016, 03:52 PM
Haha what a mong.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Chester you are proper pathetic haha dense cunt.

Whoto shut up you daft spaz you talk absolute shite the way Cas are going won't be long before we are above you and as for the shittest Cas have been in ages what a special case you are Cas have always been wank just had 2 lucky seasons after rangi left where you punched above you're weight now you think Cas are some class team you are dead right bang average . Can't wait to knock you out of the cup I'll be at that game easy win yet again and a game I fully expect us to win

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
05-01-2016, 07:47 PM
(05-01-2016 07:37 PM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Chester you are proper pathetic haha dense cunt.

Whoto shut up you daft spaz you talk absolute shite the way Cas are going won't be long before we are above you and as for the shittest Cas have been in ages what a special case you are Cas have always been wank just had 2 lucky seasons after rangi left where you punched above you're weight now you think Cas are some class team you are dead right bang average . Can't wait to knock you out of the cup I'll be at that game easy win yet again and a game I fully expect us to win

Bang average but still above decent Salford! ffs, I think you might be the thickest cunt I've ever known. 2 lucky seasons eh? You really don't know the game! Pmsl. Stick to wendyball where your shitehole town runs blue.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)