Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hull KR V Salford
04-28-2016, 02:21 PM
Hull KR V Salford
After monday's decision and fact we had 6 points deducted, this game will be an interesting one , see how the players react and respond to the decision. Could go either way could motivate them and use it positively or it could ultimately have them feeling like there is nothing to play for and heads could go down after all the hard work they have put in been taken away in some respects. Good news on the injury front Tommy Lee is back in the 19 and Hauraki come through his first SL game ok, also Vidot could finally make his debut within the next month which will be a boost.

19 Man Squad is as follows –

Justin Carney

Michael Dobson

Niall Evalds

Mark Flanagan

George Griffin

Josh Griffin

Weller Hauraki

Josh Jones

Craig Kopczak

Olsi Krasniqi

Ryan Lannon

Tommy Lee

Rob Lui

Gareth O’Brien

Ben Murdoch-Masila

Junior Sa’u

Logan Tomkins

Adam Walne

Jordan Walne

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Hull KR V Salford
are any of those players get backhanders from the bright goulash portfolio of companies??
04-29-2016, 07:23 AM
I can see why people are jealous of that squad

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-29-2016, 08:31 AM
That squad beat your shite hahaha. Only above us because the RFL are corrupt and can't see Leeds being so shite needed help, we will probably still finish above you.

04-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Easy fishing

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-29-2016, 09:18 AM
Great job chester I am sure cheese will be proud he groomed you well. Jesus hahahahahahahahaha

04-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Can't see anything but an easy victory for us , 20 points minimum.
04-29-2016, 11:35 AM
Only 20 with that squad?

04-29-2016, 12:00 PM
i did say minimum
04-29-2016, 01:23 PM
I will happily take any victory don't care if its by 20 points or 1 point the 2 points are all that matter. KR are not a bad side and battered the mighty Cas last time out so this is no easy game but its a game we have to win.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)