Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Cas v Salford
05-05-2016, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 08:34 AM by LucaUtd1.)
Cas v Salford
This is a huge game as the cup is our best chance of winning anything this season, and I believe this current Salford team are capable of beating any team in SL so who knows. Heard Josh Griffin will miss Saturdays game huge blow hes having another class season hopefully no other new injuries. This is a game I believe we will win, but it won't be easy. If Sau and Lui play how they have been could be salford by 10 !

Griffin outfor 8 weeks thats a blow but a chance that Vidot could be named in the 19, would be a big ask he hasn't played a competitive game for a while but surely worth the gamble.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Cas v Salford
only by ten?

cas are shit arent they?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-05-2016, 08:53 AM
Never said Cas are shit did I?? I just said they are not a top 4 team and not as good as CERTAIN Cas fans seem to think.

Since I put your boss cheese on ignore and don't have a clue what the gimps saying anymore, (although I do see that the desperate guy comments on every post I write even though I clearly dont have any intention of reading them sad fucker haha) you are abit shit at trying to be a WUM, you can only do it with help you boring fucker.

05-05-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 09:00 AM by chesterhino.)
why are you talking about someone who you have on "ignore"

christ you are a special kind of mong.

and this is what you have said about cas....

"Cas have always been wank"

take yer time mongalong. lolzilla

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-05-2016, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 09:02 AM by LucaUtd1.)
I am the mong??? Fuck sake you thick inbred shit I didn't say I have some one on ignore I clearly said I have cheese on ignore and have not seen a thing hes said in over a month, just tells me cheese has posted haha...

Like I said you aint very good when you don't have the help of your cyber boss, I am sure some cyber mates will come and help you later.

Best just not commenting or talk about the actual game you prick.

05-05-2016, 09:50 AM
Despite a growing injury list and having generally 10 first picks on the sidelines, we have only had 2 bad score lines this year. Our performances this year show we are not a top 4 team but considering the missing players I think we are doing ok. The performance against Saints last week was very good and if we put the same in again it'll be a close game.

Lynch will be a huge loss for us and that will leave Millo rotating with Springer and Maher upfront which leaves us with minimal experience.

Home advantage will boost us and I think we'll nick a close game 18-12
05-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Fair comments Cam, so the injury list isn't easing?? I do think Cas have done ok considering the injury list but we had 8 players out for a while and when I said we are struggling because of injuries was shot down as an excuse, but end of the day if you are missing 7 to 8 key players any teams going to struggle. I don't really know how many we have out this weekend Watson said we picked up a lot of knocks last week, Griffin is the only one I know who is definitely ruled out, plus the existing injured players, with Vidot possibly coming in.

Should be a good game and its huge for us after the 6 points deduction.

05-05-2016, 10:22 AM
(05-05-2016 09:01 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  I am the mong??? Fuck sake you thick inbred shit I didn't say I have some one on ignore I clearly said I have cheese on ignore and have not seen a thing hes said in over a month, just tells me cheese has posted haha...

Like I said you aint very good when you don't have the help of your cyber boss, I am sure some cyber mates will come and help you later.

Best just not commenting or talk about the actual game you prick.

Ok il make it easier for that brain of yours to understand.....

Why are you talking about cheese when he's apparently on "ignore"

What sort of a mong does that. Wolfe and Luca..... Two of a kind

05-05-2016, 10:37 AM
What the fuck talking about cheese?????? He is your master mate you are like his puppet thats all I am saying and the only reason I would ever mention the gimps name, go and check the last time I replied to a thing he said.

You are a proper sad case just talk RL or fuck off boring bollocks

05-05-2016, 10:58 AM
i dont care when you last spoke about or to cheese....nobody does lol.....

cant stop mentioning him can you....awwww bless

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)