Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints vs Hull FC CC
05-13-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Saints vs Hull FC CC
(05-09-2016 08:07 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 07:56 AM)fuzzy Wrote:  Not sure passion is the problem, I think it's more to do with ability. The players are not as good as the oppositions.
They have a plan a and if that doesn't work there's no plan b.
Not good enough to play expansive rugby so stick to plan a and hope that works, it works half the time and that's why mid league is their right position

Cunningham is no coach, great guy and player but an assistant at best
Passion is key to a team playing well. You can have all the ability in the world, some players at Saints do, but there is no passion.

Look at Castleford over the past 3 seasons. Some good ability, imo, in the squad but they all have the passion, when they get on that pitch they are willing to give everything for the club and the jersey, okay sometimes they lose but I'd rather watch saints lose but have played with Passion then lose but role over and have their belly tickeled

Passion is what has got us over the line in many games this season due to injuries. However, we have a lot of players that no team wants, but under a great coach who has improved them, they all want to play for him so this makes them a better player.

Bar a few, most of you would say our squad is journey men will little or no stars. I'm happy with what we have and would only change a few which think could make us title contenders
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2016, 02:15 PM
(05-13-2016 08:47 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 07:56 AM)fuzzy Wrote:  Not sure passion is the problem, I think it's more to do with ability. The players are not as good as the oppositions.
Not good enough to play expansive rugby so stick to plan a and hope that works, it works half the time and that's why mid league is their right position

Passion is key to a team playing well. You can have all the ability in the world, some players at Saints do, but there is no passion.

Look at Castleford over the past 3 seasons. Some good ability, imo, in the squad but they all have the passion, when they get on that pitch they are willing to give everything for the club and the jersey, okay sometimes they lose but I'd rather watch saints lose but have played with Passion then lose but role over and have their belly tickeled

Passion is what has got us over the line in many games this season due to injuries. However, we have a lot of players that no team wants, but under a great coach who has improved them, they all want to play for him so this makes them a better player.

Bar a few, most of you would say our squad is journey men will little or no stars. I'm happy with what we have and would only change a few which think could make us title contenders

Which areas do you feel you need to strengthen in to turn you into title contenders?

Who would you like to bring in for Dorn?
05-13-2016, 07:45 PM
(05-13-2016 02:15 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(05-13-2016 08:47 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  

Which areas do you feel you need to strengthen in to turn you into title contenders?

Who would you like to bring in for Dorn?
I think Cas just need to win something. CC or league leaders. Anything just to get that "winning mentality " into the squad.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)