Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tigers v Warriors
05-26-2016, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 07:52 PM by RoC of 606.)
RE: Tigers v Warriors
Amazing, Thaler gives Cas a penalty.

Now he's been a cunt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2016, 07:54 PM
(05-26-2016 07:51 PM)RoC of 606 Wrote:  Amazing, Thaler gives Cas a penalty.

Now he's been a cunt.

That was a pen at the end
05-26-2016, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 08:12 PM by chesterhino.)
Should have been a pen to cas but this chelping at refs has to stop its as bad as footy at the moment.

Thaler is the only ref taking proper action against it

Turns out Thaler was right lol

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-26-2016, 09:20 PM
Thought Cas got the shit end of the stick during that game
05-26-2016, 10:11 PM
Massively deflated by that. Hate talking refs but he's a fucking cunt to us everytime. I don't just mean the big decisions that everyone sees, Webster was wrong but Wigan did their fair share of chelp & the game carried on, Thaler was more subtle than that in that wigin did plenty to slow us down but it was game on whereas we went for the slow down & he piggy backed them down field. I'm not sure we had enough to beat them with a fair crack at it but we'll never know after that performance.

Still impressed with solomona but would like to see Hitchcox back in on the other side. McShane & gale need to work closer even though their decent individually. I think our pack looked tired at times but with the knocks that's expected. Hope we can comeback strong at Giants.
05-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Tigers v Warriors
So Wigan go joint top - and have a points difference of....... ZERO ....... Yep this season is shit.
05-27-2016, 12:11 AM
Thaler getting so much stick yet it turns out most of his decisions were correct! The one at the end of the first half wasn't offside because Gildart only touched the ball once he was behind the point where Manfredi last touched it. Basically, Webster only has himself to blame since his absence helped Wigan early in the second half.
The Gildart possible knock on, once again Thaler calls it correctly before getting the ref to check. Lots of people were claiming Powell was offside within the 10 but that only applies if there is a defending player competing for the ball, which there wasn't. Once again, spot on from Thaler.
Two very difficult calls to make live, Thaler gets them both correct and is getting slated for it!

There was plenty of backchat from both sides during that game and a lot of niggle. Powell is going on about Thaler being disrespectful but the players didn't exactly give him any respect so fair play to him for talking to them like naughty schoolchildren.

Gale doesn't exactly endear himself to referees though. He was sin binned in the reverse fixture earlier in the year and every time I've seen him play he's given the officials more than a reasonable amount of backchat. It doesn't surprise me that Thaler had no patience for him.

For me that was Wigan's best win of the season. It wasn't pretty, but we always struggle at Cas so any win is a good win.

Tomkins and Williams being back in the side seems to have given the players more confidence and taken the playmaking responsibilities away from Smith, so he can just play a simple game of kicking and organising the attacking line.

Unfortunately, I think we're going to lose in the cup game, which is the one that matters more.
05-27-2016, 05:38 AM
Tigers v Warriors
https://www.facebook.com/the18thmanUK/vi...344491071/

Powell quite damning of the ref. Claiming respect goes both ways.
05-27-2016, 06:11 AM
(05-27-2016 12:11 AM)CherryPie Wrote:  Thaler getting so much stick yet it turns out most of his decisions were correct! The one at the end of the first half wasn't offside because Gildart only touched the ball once he was behind the point where Manfredi last touched it. Basically, Webster only has himself to blame since his absence helped Wigan early in the second half.
The Gildart possible knock on, once again Thaler calls it correctly before getting the ref to check. Lots of people were claiming Powell was offside within the 10 but that only applies if there is a defending player competing for the ball, which there wasn't. Once again, spot on from Thaler.
Two very difficult calls to make live, Thaler gets them both correct and is getting slated for it!

There was plenty of backchat from both sides during that game and a lot of niggle. Powell is going on about Thaler being disrespectful but the players didn't exactly give him any respect so fair play to him for talking to them like naughty schoolchildren.

Gale doesn't exactly endear himself to referees though. He was sin binned in the reverse fixture earlier in the year and every time I've seen him play he's given the officials more than a reasonable amount of backchat. It doesn't surprise me that Thaler had no patience for him.

For me that was Wigan's best win of the season. It wasn't pretty, but we always struggle at Cas so any win is a good win.

Tomkins and Williams being back in the side seems to have given the players more confidence and taken the playmaking responsibilities away from Smith, so he can just play a simple game of kicking and organising the attacking line.

Unfortunately, I think we're going to lose in the cup game, which is the one that matters more.

A Wigan fan, chastising opposition players for backchat..... Rat boy chases officials around the pitch, compete with gestures.

As captain when gale asks politely, when he can query something with thaler, i don't agree with him just being dismissed.

Wigan for away with murder at the ptb, every Cas player for at least one forearm to the head.

Solo knock on was the turning point, Cas were in for that comeback
05-27-2016, 07:09 AM
(05-26-2016 10:11 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Massively deflated by that. Hate talking refs but he's a fucking cunt to us everytime. I don't just mean the big decisions that everyone sees, Webster was wrong but Wigan did their fair share of chelp & the game carried on, Thaler was more subtle than that in that wigin did plenty to slow us down but it was game on whereas we went for the slow down & he piggy backed them down field. I'm not sure we had enough to beat them with a fair crack at it but we'll never know after that performance.

Still impressed with solomona but would like to see Hitchcox back in on the other side. McShane & gale need to work closer even though their decent individually. I think our pack looked tired at times but with the knocks that's expected. Hope we can comeback strong at Giants.

Totally agree with all of that

Belting game though to watch, despite this

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)