Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hardaker transfer listed
06-04-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Hardaker transfer listed
What was he " supposed " to have said ?
I only met him once in one of the bars after the match,seemed a bit of a billy bighead.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Check out Hardaker Transfer Listed page 5 on rlfans, posted by the second biggest waste of space on there. Bad, bad photoshop.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
06-04-2016, 07:20 PM
He does seem to put his foot in it on social media & interviews but in 20/20 hindsight the latest quote does look like ballax.
06-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Aye, load of bollocks

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-05-2016, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 12:22 PM by captain tripps.)
Well watkins,singleton and hall are players also wanting to leave i have been told.
Lose them as well we might as well just start from scratch and build a team slowly again like we did in the late 90s early 2000s.
I still think gh has took his eye off the ball,i have been a season ticket holder since 2002,i probs will end up renewing but i will be weighing up how i think the club is being run between now and december time.

(06-04-2016 05:02 PM)rhino65 Wrote:  Check out Hardaker Transfer Listed page 5 on rlfans, posted by the second biggest waste of space on there. Bad, bad photoshop.

Who is the second biggest waste of space,who is the first ?

And gh reckons we are at the ceiling of the salary cap ?
If galloway,falloon,cuthbertson and garbutt are commanding the same wages as peacock,sinfield luli and aiton were thats very bad business indeed.
Though i like garbutt and cuthbertson.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
06-05-2016, 07:43 PM
If hes decided to leave then so be it. Once a players mind is made up, there is no point in trying to retain him ..... not in anyone's interest. Best of luck to the lad and it will be interesting to see further developments on the playing front. As we are now in a period of transition I guess its actually good timing for the stadium redevelopment over the next two seasons. Any reduction in crowds during this transitional period will be easily accommodated. Once the stadium is developed we may have a good team again..... time will tell!
06-05-2016, 08:08 PM
(06-05-2016 12:18 PM)captain tripps Wrote:  Well watkins,singleton and hall are players also wanting to leave i have been told.
Lose them as well we might as well just start from scratch and build a team slowly again like we did in the late 90s early 2000s.
I still think gh has took his eye off the ball,i have been a season ticket holder since 2002,i probs will end up renewing but i will be weighing up how i think the club is being run between now and december time.

(06-04-2016 05:02 PM)rhino65 Wrote:  Check out Hardaker Transfer Listed page 5 on rlfans, posted by the second biggest waste of space on there. Bad, bad photoshop.

Who is the second biggest waste of space,who is the first ?

And gh reckons we are at the ceiling of the salary cap ?
If galloway,falloon,cuthbertson and garbutt are commanding the same wages as peacock,sinfield luli and aiton were thats very bad business indeed.
Though i like garbutt and cuthbertson.
William Eve and Frosties aka our ex Leeds Mod.......both planks.

06-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Adam ?

Where is Clem Fandango ?
06-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Yep...

06-06-2016, 08:06 AM
Until some soild facts come out around how this move came about im not sure we can grumble

He's won everything he can in SL, and now has the chance to play in NRL - you cant blame the lad.

Fair enough it doesnt look great this comes out after we've lost our 7th game, but if we were in the top 8 not sure anyone would question it too much

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)