Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Cooper returns
06-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Cooper returns
Quote:Warrington have re-signed England prop Mike Cooper from NRL side St George Illawarra Dragons on a three-year contract starting from next season.

Cooper left the club to join Dragons in 2013, with an agreement to rejoin the club when he returned from Australia.

The 27-year-old played all three matches in England's home series win against New Zealand last year.

"It's great news and a great signing for the club," Warrington head coach Tony Smith said.

"It's something that we hoped for a few years ago, that Mike would eventually return to our club, but it's probably a little sooner than we thought considering how well he's done."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/36489329

Great signing for Wire. I'm surprised he didn't stay in the NRL longer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Cooper returns
missed his mam?
06-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Cooper returns
Who's he replacing??
06-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Great pack they've got lined up for next season.... And mostly english

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Cooper returns
Indeed they will.
They must be losing someone to cover his wages which are likely to be higher than when he left.
06-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Bailey Big Grin

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2016, 05:06 PM
60-odd games in the NRL is some knock, and it's 60-odd more than I thought he'd play. Fair play to the guy.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2016, 05:33 PM
yet they dont talk about him the way they did graham.
06-09-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 05:52 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Probably because Graham's the best in the world, but I hear you. Great things were/are expected of Graham, and he delivered. Not so much with Cooper, but he still churned out a very consistent multi-year NRL career.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2016, 09:32 PM
yeah, hes been good and now would be the time to lift it up a level and really make his mark.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)