Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hull sign Jake connor
06-18-2016, 06:52 AM
Hull sign Jake connor
More bad news for Giants in a bad news week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 07:01 AM
RE: Hull sign Jake connor
Next season?
06-18-2016, 07:05 AM
Hull FC have secured the services of another talented, young Super League star after agreeing a two-year deal with Huddersfield Giants' Jake Connor.
Hull FC have secured the services of another talented, young Super League star after agreeing a two-year deal with Huddersfield Giants' Jake Connor.

The 21-year-old utility back has agreed a deal with the Black and Whites, becoming Lee Radford’s second acquisition for 2017 and beyond.

Equally adept at full-back, half-back or centre, the Huddersfield academy product will bolster Radford’s options across the back-line and can even fill in on the wing if necessary.

"Jake is a very talented, young English player that I'm really excited about joining us next season," said Hull's head coach.

"Having spoken to him I know he is really looking forward to lining up with one or two of his new team mates and helping us continue our development as a club moving forward.

"He is comfortable in the outside backs and gives us some quality options as cover in the halves and at full back."

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-18-2016, 08:39 AM
the giants need to get a recognised quality coach in as soon as poss. and get rebuilding.
06-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Could all unravel and shudds if they're not careful
06-18-2016, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 10:07 AM by jools.)
Hull sign Jake connor
Can't blame him- he's not had a settled position and being used to calling the shots in the U19s doesn't like being told what to do. Not sure how much game time he will get at hull TBH given their personnel which is a shame as he has the potential to develop into a great player given the chance.
06-18-2016, 10:16 AM
whats the chatter of the coach situation jools?
06-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Hull sign Jake connor
Nothing yet, a few enquiries made, Davy isn't the kind to make rash decisions so don't expect anything immediately. I'm sure Bobby Goulding was straight on the phone. lol.
Wayne Bennett would be nice!
06-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Harris?
06-22-2016, 05:03 PM
Hull sign Jake connor
Haha - I would be VERY amazed if hudds appointed him now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)