Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Devils vs Tigers
07-02-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Devils vs Tigers
I didn't even notice that at the game if so they will definitely be in trouble and maybe even a points deduction ??? That's what happened to us when we had too many players on the field temporally against Cas a couple of years back

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 08:49 AM
(07-02-2016 07:26 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  I didn't even notice that at the game if so they will definitely be in trouble and maybe even a points deduction ??? That's what happened to us when we had too many players on the field temporally against Cas a couple of years back

thats for having too many players on the pitch.

i think jools means the cas player coming on before the 15min head test had been completed which wont be points deduction. fine at worst.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Devils vs Tigers
they were saying that Cas only had one sub left- when the player came back on after his head test the player who had originally substituted him stayed on and another player came off instead. They then later subbed springer. I would have thought the guy in charge of letting subs on should have been clear - the commentators may have mis counted I suppose.
07-02-2016, 09:04 AM
(07-02-2016 08:53 AM)jools Wrote:  they were saying that Cas only had one sub left- when the player came back on after his head test the player who had originally substituted him stayed on and another player came off instead. They then later subbed springer. I would have thought the guy in charge of letting subs on should have been clear - the commentators may have mis counted I suppose.

highly likely...

they wouldnt shut up about the fucking rainbow in the second half. it was as if theyd never seen one before.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Oh thought Jools meant that they had too many players on fair enough.

07-02-2016, 06:34 PM
Good win for Salford.....slim chance of the eights dependant upon Widnes winning.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
07-03-2016, 10:33 PM
If we can get our 6 points back we will make the top 8 but I can't see that happening. We are a far better team though and going in the right direction . Leeds are really struggling

07-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Devils vs Tigers
If you don't get those points back within 3 weeks it will be too late. How funny if the RFL say ok you can have them back after the split!
07-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Well they took them off us quick enough so I am sure if we get any back will be instantly . If Koukash can prove we didn't break the cap once a lot of people have some apologies to make cheats blah blah, I did say we hadn't broke no cap all along.

07-04-2016, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 12:54 PM by Cheese.)
yet the RFL say u did and an independent tribunal agreed.

cheating...its costs u points u know.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)