Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Devils vs Tigers
06-30-2016, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 12:17 PM by camdentiger.)
Devils vs Tigers
Daryl Powell has named his 19 man squad to take on Salford Red Devils at the AJ Bell Stadium on Friday night. KO 8.00pm.
Lee Jewitt and Denny Solomona miss out with Solomona awaiting scan results, while Tom Holmes and Paddy Flynn return to the 19 man squad.

Tigers assistant coach Danny Orr expressed his disappointment with last week’s performance and knows how important a win on Friday night is for his team: “We weren’t good enough against Wigan, they didn’t make any errors in the first half and gave us nothing and the times when we did get some field position they defended really well. At half time we still felt we had an outside chance of winning and we got a bit of momentum in that second half and I thought we showed a decent performance in that second half but it was too little too late,”

Orr added: “This week’s game is huge, the coming four games are huge for us and we need to get back to winning ways. I still believe that on our day we can beat anybody, we’ve just got to nail a few good performances and get on a winning run and if you do that who knows where it could lead. We’re looking a bit healthier now and Daryl has a few selection headaches this week but it’s a headache he’ll look forward to.”

16. Matt Cook
19. Ben Crooks
1. Luke Dorn
34. Paddy Flynn
7. Luke Gale
11. Oliver Holmes
27. Tom Holmes
13. Nathan Massey
12. Mike McMeeken
15. Paul McShane
10. Grant Millington
9. Adam Milner
24. Greg Minikin
17. Junior Moors
2. Joel Monaghan
32. Larne Patrick
22. Gadwin Springer
33. Danny Tickle
3. Jake Webster

A must win for us if we are to make the 8! We must perform better than we did at Wigan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Devils vs Tigers
u do really need to win.

ur lot travel in numbers for this game?/
06-30-2016, 03:28 PM
We'll have a fair few going over but likely to be in the low hundred's rather than thousands

At least we have 2 recognised halves in the 19, rather than playing a prop or hooker there
06-30-2016, 04:14 PM
salford most likely wont turn up so its a decent chance to take the spoils
06-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Decent offer by club - Salford fans no excuse not turning up

2 adults, 2 jnrs, car park, programm, tenner food voucher - £39

(or £15 for adults)
06-30-2016, 04:29 PM
I would take a point in this game tbf. Denny will be a massive loss as he's sort of been our go to man. A big step up for Tom Holmes again, I hope he can show some form.

I doubt we'll take that many as we've been poor & it's on the box. Though the point in this one would secure safety so it's not a dead rubber.
06-30-2016, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 04:49 PM by camdentiger.)
(06-30-2016 04:28 PM)Moc Wrote:  Decent offer by club - Salford fans no excuse not turning up

2 adults, 2 jnrs, car park, programm, tenner food voucher - £39

(or £15 for adults)

That's great value! However, I'm sure some will still moan and want their petrol paying too Sad

(06-30-2016 04:29 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  I would take a point in this game tbf. Denny will be a massive loss as he's sort of been our go to man. A big step up for Tom Holmes again, I hope he can show some form.

I doubt we'll take that many as we've been poor & it's on the box. Though the point in this one would secure safety so it's not a dead rubber.

T Holmes was looking good before he got injured so I'm confident he'll be fine.

What's happened to Hampshire?
07-01-2016, 10:39 AM
I wouldn't be worrying about this game if I was a cas fan salford have gone right off the boil since we had the 6 points deducted, Carney missing aswell but the players are ultimately playing for nothing. I think it will be a tight game but Cas will just get the win by the odd couple of points.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
07-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Why do you think you've gone off the boil. Despite the points deduction, you could still make the 8 and with the form you had you could easily of made it back
07-01-2016, 12:53 PM
does that indicate the fragile attitude of the salford players maybe..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)