Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leeds v wigan
07-15-2016, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 09:44 PM by captain tripps.)
RE: Leeds v wigan
Wakey have had a great season defying most others expectations..even the bookies tbf.

We are finally starting to look it little like our old selves + a good hooker as well as returning players make a difference.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2016, 09:48 PM
(07-15-2016 09:24 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Well done whinos.........we put 62 on em though......... .

Who's bottom now???.....

Then you lost against 12 men
07-15-2016, 09:52 PM
Leeds v wigan
(07-15-2016 09:42 PM)captain tripps Wrote:  Wakey have had a great season defying most others expectations..even the bookies tbf.

We are finally starting to look it little like our old selves + a good hooker as well as returning players make a difference.

A great season...... Except- if koukash hadn't been such an idiot in previous seasons and had 6 points deducted Wakey would be in the bottom 4 again....
Still 8th is the best they've been for a very long time.
07-15-2016, 10:26 PM
Bookies had them down as last jools and bookies dont get it wrong often.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
07-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Leeds v wigan
Just think- if Wigan hadn't got a stomach bug.....
07-16-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016 06:52 AM by Trinity_13.)
Ha ha........what a bitter wench you are........always an if......but.....or excuse.......face it........your lot are as shit as they were when you finished bottom every year....... ..no way will leeds or salford be in million pounder...........between kr and hudds.........top my season off if hudds finally get relegated........after years of pillaging other clubs and being saved by the rfl..........

I almost wish we were in the bottom 4...........just so we could batter the midgets again..........
07-16-2016, 07:25 AM
Well i believe in the old adage that the table doesnt lie,leeds have had problems but at the end of the day for 80% of this season the players on the pitch just havent played well enough so thats why we are where we find ourselves at the moment.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
07-16-2016, 07:44 AM
(07-16-2016 06:31 AM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Ha ha........what a bitter wench you are........always an if......but.....or excuse.......face it........your lot are as shit as they were when you finished bottom every year....... ..no way will leeds or salford be in million pounder...........between kr and hudds.........top my season off if hudds finally get relegated........after years of pillaging other clubs and being saved by the rfl..........

I almost wish we were in the bottom 4...........just so we could batter the midgets again..........

Yep, clearly jools that is bitter

ROFL
07-16-2016, 08:35 AM
Leeds v wigan
Don't be mean MOT - poor Trin hasn't had anything to be happy about for over 15 years. This year they have beaten all the top sides. There was once they finished 5th you know!!!
Let him celebrate his team being in 8th place. Even though Leeds and Giants have been shit this year they have to be so grateful that salfords owner messed up in previous years.
07-16-2016, 08:41 AM
(07-16-2016 07:25 AM)captain tripps Wrote:  Well i believe in the old adage that the table doesnt lie,leeds have had problems but at the end of the day for 80% of this season the players on the pitch just havent played well enough so thats why we are where we find ourselves at the moment.
Can't agree more. Yes losing players will affect performance and shorelines but Leeds lacked heart in many of their games. Even when we had our biggest injury list we were still putting a good side out that should have been competing a lot better than they were.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)