Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Battle for 9th
07-21-2016, 08:44 AM
RE: Battle for 9th
I can forgive the odd missed tackle as long as the players are trying and looking busy (JJB prime example of this) - first half of season you were more likely to see Achurch out on the wing - reccently at least he's in middle of park doing long minutes trying

Wonder if he's sorted a new gig out yet - with new cap maybe he go Toronto?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2016, 08:47 AM
leeds to win all remaining games in t'comp..

leave the best while last..an all that

and fade out ........again
07-21-2016, 08:49 AM
(07-21-2016 08:47 AM)fizzer Wrote:  leeds to win all remaining games in t'comp..

leave the best while last..an all that

Not bad shout - reckon Hudd will beat us - rest we have a decent chance on last couple of performances

Do you win a trophy for middle 8's Big Grin
07-21-2016, 08:50 AM
(07-21-2016 08:44 AM)Moc Wrote:  I can forgive the odd missed tackle as long as the players are trying and looking busy (JJB prime example of this) - first half of season you were more likely to see Achurch out on the wing - reccently at least he's in middle of park doing long minutes trying

he was on the wing again on friday....when he tried to take on charnley on the outside. what a donut

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-21-2016, 12:28 PM
(07-21-2016 08:50 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(07-21-2016 08:44 AM)Moc Wrote:  I can forgive the odd missed tackle as long as the players are trying and looking busy (JJB prime example of this) - first half of season you were more likely to see Achurch out on the wing - reccently at least he's in middle of park doing long minutes trying

he was on the wing again on friday....when he tried to take on charnley on the outside. what a donut

Plus one.

He has been less lazy though. Prob end up at Shakey
02-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Everyone does.

Where is Clem Fandango ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)