Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Challenge Cup Final 2016
08-22-2016, 03:48 AM
Challenge Cup Final 2016
The Ladbrokes Challenge Cup final is Rugby league’s big day out at the iconic Wembley Stadium. Witness unbeatable skill and special guest live performances as history is made when Warrington Wolves face Hull FC on Saturday August 27.

The two best teams in the league this season thrash it out for the cup.

Not confident at all, Hull are playing some fantastic rugby and at times appear unplayable. I am not making the journey south, unfortunately I need to save pennies for a little trip I have planned in a couple of months. I wish my team all the best, good luck boys and let's have a home coming parade, it's an excuse for a piss up and a night on the town HeartAngel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2016, 06:38 AM
Challenge Cup Final 2016
But not an excuse to actually go to a game and support them....
08-22-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Challenge Cup Final 2016
same old donut. never goes to a game.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-22-2016, 01:29 PM
Should be a good game sorry Jen I want Hull to win though.Tongue
08-22-2016, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 04:11 PM by kickingtee.)
(08-22-2016 01:29 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Should be a good game sorry Jen I want Hull to win though.Tongue

No Worries Billie, should be a cracker

(08-22-2016 06:38 AM)jools Wrote:  But not an excuse to actually go to a game and support them....

As a single mum with limited funds - no and quite frankly what I chose to do with my earnings is none of ur fucking business.
08-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Biting yet again......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-22-2016, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 07:51 PM by jools.)
Challenge Cup Final 2016
Still on ignore.

I know it's none of my business what you as a single mum chooses to do with her money- but you've already told me........ Instead of having a trip to London to cheer on your team- you are going to spend your money on a night out on the town on the piss. Standard.
08-22-2016, 08:37 PM
like shellin peas.
08-23-2016, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 05:28 PM by kickingtee.)
Tony Smith n Chris Hill on talksport earlier. Both clubs have named their squad and there are some disappointed bods in the Wire camp. Apparently Stuart Pearce is handing the Wire players their kits on the day. Very good friends with our Tone and our celebrity fan.
08-25-2016, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 05:55 PM by kickingtee.)
(08-22-2016 07:46 PM)jools Wrote:  Still on ignore.

I know it's none of my business what you as a single mum chooses to do with her money- but you've already told me........ Instead of having a trip to London to cheer on your team- you are going to spend your money on a night out on the town on the piss. Standard.

I get pissed on a shandy, compare that to a ticket to London, food/drink and a ticket to the game - no brainer. Oh and u may not be like totally like down with the kid's but u don't end a statement like that with standard.

Good luck to all those going to the game, safe journey and all, may the best team win.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)