Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Leeds v Salford - 8's
09-01-2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Leeds v Salford - 8's
Yeah amazingly he said there had been discussions about a new deal but wouldn't be the terms he's on now so he might retire.

He's a got a shite attitude, it looks like the rumours him being on big money are true, no other fucker will have him unless he take a big wage hit.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2016, 12:05 PM
(09-01-2016 12:02 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Yeah amazingly he said there had been discussions about a new deal but wouldn't be the terms he's on now so he might retire.

He's a got a shite attitude, it looks like the rumours him being on big money are true, no other fucker will have him unless he take a big wage hit.

Saying he'll retire if he doesn't get the right offer sums it up.

If he can't be arsed with a career in rl, how can you expect him to be arsed during a game
09-01-2016, 12:10 PM
(09-01-2016 12:05 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 12:02 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Yeah amazingly he said there had been discussions about a new deal but wouldn't be the terms he's on now so he might retire.

If he can't be arsed with a career in rl, how can you expect him to be arsed during a game

Agreed, he was moaning the other year too about having to play prop and not really liking it. Sadly he's turned out to be another Chris feather

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-01-2016, 12:26 PM
(09-01-2016 12:10 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 12:05 PM)MOT Wrote:  

Agreed, he was moaning the other year too about having to play prop and not really liking it. Sadly he's turned out to be another Chris feather

Frustratingly there's been glimpses from him but nothing more.

Like a cross between Feather, Kirke and MacDonald
09-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Moon at so. Wonder if that's our long term plan with Jimmy at centre!?
09-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Hull kr and Leigh game is a big one tomorrow, could determine who plays in the million pound game
09-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Tough first half. Surprised Rhinos started with Moon at stand-off. I thought they looked much better in the 2nd half with Lilley, Burrow & Segeyaro providing a much more creative triangle. Moon is an impressive player, as epitomised by his wonderful break in the first half which led to a try. However, I feel he's much more creative in the centre and to be honest Hall needs him alongside. Rhinos kicking game was poor last night ..... needs attention.
Looking forward, the Rhinos need a leader at stand-off. Time stands still for no one and Mcguire will not provide the direction the team now needs. That will inevitably create contractual issues within the club but that's what GH is there for ...... 'to manage the club and making difficult decisions when required.'
Great to see Stevie Ward back. Lets just hope he stays injury free and provides the quality we need moving forward into 2017 and beyond.
09-03-2016, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 09:25 PM by kickingtee.)
Shouldn't this thread be on the other board, yano the one under this one haha
09-03-2016, 09:30 PM
...no.
09-05-2016, 07:28 AM
First half was a bit of a dog fight, 2nd half it opened up a little bit

Lilley was top class when he came on, really changed the game imo. Hope we stick with Lilley & Burrow in halves for rest of season (its tough on Keinhorst though who'll likely lose his spot altogether)

Garbutt and Cuthbo make such an impact off the bench - really happy with our 4 fatties in rotation now. Doing a soild job all 4 of them - Singleton and then Cuthbo wrecked poor Burgess

Salford just made far far too many errors for me, when they did click their attaking play was really nice. They'll be in MPG for sure now, likely against HKR - moosive game

For Leeds wonder if we'll rest many for Batley? I hope not, win that and we should really be in the clear

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)