Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints v Cas
09-08-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: Saints v Cas
We are dead on our feet. Season can't finish soon enough. If saints maintain a decent level I think they'll make ot this yr, they will need to move up a gear to lift the trophy though Imo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Cas are struggling, looked outgunned

Saints aren't brilliant by any means, lack ball control, not a good team but somehow capable of going to old Trafford, don't write them off but it would be a steel
09-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Thing is no team in the top 4 looks dominant to me they keep messing up,so any of these four can lift the trophy imo.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
09-08-2016, 09:35 PM
(09-08-2016 09:26 PM)captain tripps Wrote:  Thing is no team in the top 4 looks dominant to me they keep messing up,so any of these four can lift the trophy imo.

Each have the ability to beat one another on their day but hull and wire have been the two better sides over the course of the season
09-08-2016, 09:51 PM
FC look strong enough for this really to be their yr.
09-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Pleased with the effort as we were busted but Saints were just too strong down the middle, our missing players showed and with Chase getting sin-binned didn't help. I thought the kids who came in were superb, especially Douglas!

Saints seem to be going well know and could make the final, but certainly need to find another gear
09-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Being honest if we win the GF this year it shows how piss poor the standard of rugby is in SL at the moment.
09-09-2016, 09:00 PM
(09-09-2016 06:17 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Being honest if we win the GF this year it shows how piss poor the standard of rugby is in SL at the moment.

Same goes for Wigan
09-10-2016, 07:05 PM
The difference with Wigan is their defence is pretty good as was proved last night.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)