RE: Wire v Saints semi final
Oh dear one try wasnt one try was.
Not good.!

Where is Clem Fandango ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2016, 08:53 PM
That's a shocking decision from Cobb, should be stood down for the rest of the season

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Wire v Saints semi final
Thaler can't be blamed for either decision. The touchie gave the lineham try and cobb ruled out the one he sent upstairs.
09-29-2016, 08:55 PM
(09-29-2016 08:52 PM)captain tripps Wrote:  Oh dear one try wasnt one try was.
Not good.!
Which ones. I watched it on my phone without any sound. I thought the lineham try was fine. It did start coming away but he was always in contact with it.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
09-29-2016, 08:57 PM
controversy...lol.
09-29-2016, 08:58 PM
It was obvious it was on the line.
To be fair to thaler his linesman was adamant wires was a try so he gave it,on reflection his linesman made him look a cunt.
Cunningham being very magmanamous in his interview straight after the game,could easily of gone off on one.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
09-29-2016, 08:59 PM
(09-29-2016 08:54 PM)jools Wrote:  Thaler can't be blamed for either decision. The touchie gave the lineham try and cobb ruled out the one he sent upstairs.

Thaler gave the try that wasn't the touch judge gives his view not the try. He then sent up a no try which he got wrong. Both awful calls by Thaler.
09-29-2016, 09:01 PM
I've seen a lot of people saying we was robbed blah blah....we where gash. End of. You make your own luck, you have to make it so the ref is edging towards you if your in the ascendancy.

Saints in the 2nd half had no possession, either through needless penalties or poor ball management.

They will be the team to beat at OT.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
09-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Wire v Saints semi final
Bollocks! he gave the tries based on what he could see at full speed without the benefit of slow motion and numerous angles.
Did you say linehams wasn't a try straight away? Doubt it! No one thought it wasn't a try until the sky team saw something after replaying it multiple times from multiple angles. He couldn't see the saints "try" it wasn't clear even in slow mo and had to be magnified to see anything at all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)