Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire v Saints semi final
09-29-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Wire v Saints semi final
i thought the saints one was very clear,.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2016, 09:15 PM
It was as clear as fucking day. The ball couldn't have gone anywhere else other than on the line..... unless it disappeared or the line moved. Which is what jools must be suggesting

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-29-2016, 09:20 PM
(09-29-2016 09:07 PM)jools Wrote:  Bollocks! he gave the tries based on what he could see at full speed without the benefit of slow motion and numerous angles.
Did you say linehams wasn't a try straight away? Doubt it! No one thought it wasn't a try until the sky team saw something after replaying it multiple times from multiple angles. He couldn't see the saints "try" it wasn't clear even in slow mo and had to be magnified to see anything at all.

It got both decisions wrong though, there's fook all else for him to look at. Shit decisions both.
09-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Well im a believer that over the season they go for you and against,saints just didnt get the rub of the green tonight.
But like sinkers said wire were the better side,

Where is Clem Fandango ?
09-29-2016, 09:36 PM
Wire v Saints semi final
(09-29-2016 09:15 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  It was as clear as fucking day. The ball couldn't have gone anywhere else other than on the line..... unless it disappeared or the line moved. Which is what jools must be suggesting

No Chester what I'm suggesting is without the benefit of slow-mo, multiple angles and a zoom lense no one would have seen anything wrong with either decision!!!!!
09-29-2016, 10:04 PM
but thats why we have those things
09-29-2016, 10:21 PM
Wire v Saints semi final
No cheese- we have those things to cause a bit of excitement for the telly-Two games a week.
Thousands of games occur without those things.
09-29-2016, 10:27 PM
its the telly games that draw the latent interest though, its only right they get those things given the brass they supply.
09-30-2016, 05:59 AM
Wire v Saints semi final
It's their choice- but don't make out it's to make the game "fairer" as it has the exact opposite effect.
Last night however with No cameras and it would be the same outcome, so why are folk bleating. The better side won too.
09-30-2016, 06:08 AM
its not to make it fairer, its to make it more dramatic....that sells.

the better team won...thats true

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)