Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire v Saints semi final
09-30-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Wire v Saints semi final
(09-30-2016 05:59 AM)jools Wrote:  It's their choice- but don't make out it's to make the game "fairer" as it has the exact opposite effect.
Last night however with No cameras and it would be the same outcome, so why are folk bleating. The better side won too.

Folk are "bleating" because the video ref gave a horrendous decision.....which was seemingly obvious to everyone but him. When Wigan fans are saying it's a stinker..... it's a stinker!

don't tell me you'd wouldn't have been on here if it had been against hudds. I've lost count the amount of times this season you've bleated about refs during and after being at a game.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2016, 07:18 AM
Well said hank...........the reason for the video refs is so that if the onfield ref makes a fuck up of this magnitude.........he is there to put it right.........I too have lost count of the number of times jools has blamed the ref..........she is a hypocrite of the highest order .........
09-30-2016, 11:35 AM
(09-30-2016 05:59 AM)jools Wrote:  It's their choice- but don't make out it's to make the game "fairer" as it has the exact opposite effect.
Last night however with No cameras and it would be the same outcome, so why are folk bleating. The better side won too.

Folk aren't bleating, just saying he got 2 calls wrong (with cameras there). It didn't even up cos they both went against the same team. Sts should be livid with Thalers fook ups.
09-30-2016, 11:51 AM
I missed the game, was it any good?

Any controversy?
09-30-2016, 05:09 PM
Great contest, very evenly matched. A great pity about the decisions going against Saints. If it came to a vote, ice skating style, I would say Wolves edged it.
Two decisions like that is unacceptable in a game of this importance for me.
09-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Warrington were much better though I thought Lineham fumbled the ball before the cameras proved it. The Chuckle Brother running the line should just retire, he looks old enough to.
Perhaps Thaler only saw the letter W and though he was reffing Wigan again. I hope he's not the video ref tonight because Hull can say goodbye to OT.
09-30-2016, 05:28 PM
Wire v Saints semi final
(09-30-2016 07:18 AM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Well said hank...........the reason for the video refs is so that if the onfield ref makes a fuck up of this magnitude.........he is there to put it right.........I too have lost count of the number of times jools has blamed the ref..........she is a hypocrite of the highest order .........

No Trin the reason for the cameras is purely for sky's benefit. There's a big difference between making an obvious hash of refereeing a game and in hindsight a camera showing what isn't spotted at full speed from a different position. if we'd all watched the game at the stadium and the cameras weren't there there'd be no issues. No one would be questioning the decision because at the time they looked to be reasonable decisions.
09-30-2016, 05:44 PM
First thing the missus and i said with linehams try was he lost that.
Just sayin like.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
09-30-2016, 05:53 PM
We had a couple of decisions go against us but Wire where the better team in my eyes so no complaints from me come on Hull or Wigan though not that I am against Wire after last night or ought.DodgySmile
09-30-2016, 07:31 PM
The decisions were absolutely garbage. Pathetic for a showcase game. But the best team on the night shaded it, so no real damage done.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)