Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Justin Carney's predictions
02-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Justin Carney's predictions
BETFRED SPEAK TO JUSTIN CARNEY ABOUT HIS PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2017 SUPER LEAGUE SEASON AT SALFORD RED DEVILS.

So Justin, where do you see Salford finishing this season and who will be your star man?
Top four for Salford this year! Our star man will be Gaz O’Brien I think, in my eyes he was our star man last season too, he gives us a few options and he’s really consistent.

Who’ll be the clubs leading try scorer?
Junior Sa’u, he always gets over for a few, so I’m sure he’ll be fancying some more this season.

Which team do you fear most this season?
We don’t fear anyone but Castleford could be dark horses this season, they’ve signed some good names and I think they could do well.

Would they be your pick for the League Leaders' Shield and Grand final?
Again, I think Cas could be right up there this season, they’ve been developing nicely in the past few seasons.

Who’s your tip for Man of Steel?
Too tough to call, there are too many good players in Super League this season.

With 2016 being the year of the underdog, which side would you tip to shock everyone in 2017?
It won’t be a surprise to any of our squad because we know what we are capable of, but if we play to our ability we could shock a few teams this season.

Which youngster could be the man to look out for in the Betfred Super League this year and why?
Matty Wilkinson, I think he could be the next hooker to burst onto the scene and really make an impact on the Betfred Super League this season. He’s looked really sharp in pre-season and I’m looking forward to seeing what he does this term.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)