Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Football chat
08-19-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: Football chat
Even though he isn't a striker that Bogusz lad can knows how to find the back of the net. I'm sure Temenuzkhov could do a job too, there's some power in his legs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2019, 06:05 PM
The Bogusz kid is shit hot, and him with the long name. Guy down my local goes to most of under23s at home and tells us who is playing well.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-19-2019, 11:00 PM
Sounds like decent backup/squad lads then, we found out by about feb that we were short a couple last year. Agree we could do without the knocks as I think the way Bielsa has the starting side playing, we’re a top 2 side.

Decent documentary on prime about last season for Leeds.
08-20-2019, 05:18 AM
The u23s have kids signed from teams such as Ajax , Barcelona etc etc which is great as long as you bring them through and play them.
They won the u23s league last year , the club wouldn't let Carlos Coberon the manager go to a Spanish lower league club in summer this year and i reckon they are lining him up for if/when Bielsa goes.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-20-2019, 06:52 AM
It looks that way and he should have a crack at the job.
08-20-2019, 10:32 AM
Not heard of Bielsa before he came to us but apparently he’s a massive deal, especially in South America.

Last year we had dan James sat at the club waiting to sign but swans fooked us over last minute, many think he’d have been the difference. He’s now gone Man U for 15 mill.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)