Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What does this mean?
09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: What does this mean?
Hank is a cunt Sunday's

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Sundays*

It's plural, not possessive.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-06-2015, 08:25 PM
is that like a chocolate sundae??
09-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Saturdae*

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Sun'day's

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-06-2015, 08:45 PM
skydiscountsdaes
09-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Oh yeah sorry, with chester saying that was a bit harsh I thought it was back in the day we got on
09-06-2015, 09:26 PM
(09-06-2015 08:45 PM)Cheese Wrote:  skydiscountsdaes

S'cum

09-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Whose cum?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)