Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
yet another wire win
06-04-2011, 06:04 PM
RE: yet another wire win
(06-04-2011 02:56 PM)wolfie Wrote:  Becomming a bit of a habit this Tongue one I could happily become addicted too

yeah it is a good feeling racking up points and wins enjoy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2011, 07:06 PM
(06-04-2011 02:56 PM)wolfie Wrote:  Becomming a bit of a habit this Tongue one I could happily become addicted too

Looking good Wire this year wolfie I will give you that.
06-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Its good for the league to spread a little happiness around. Wire are putting all the bits together.Fully expect them to be at Old Trafford, its theirs to lose. Great consistency is great.
06-05-2011, 09:57 AM
They aren't just winning either. They are flogging teams. It's their defence that is the most outstanding - they concede about 14 points a game which will win nearly every SL match. They perhaps need to lose in about 5-6 weeks from now, so they can go back to basics and build up again on the run into the finals. I notice there is a period where they play Quins, Buttford and Wakey over 3 weeks then finish the season against Cats, Wigan and Hull.

One of the best things that happened to St George last year was that Bennett rested a few players 5 weeks before the finals and they lost 2 games. That stopped them from cruising and got them focussed for the Finals.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-05-2011, 10:11 PM
just as long as they dont have to play hudds or cats eh...
06-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Farm's on to something with resting a few players; I don't understand why the likes of Briers played against Swinton? Put some of the young lads out and give them a run to see what they can do in case of injuries.

http://bicesterwarrior.blogspot.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 02:24 PM
"the swinton game was a must win" which you won 112-0! What team would you have needed to put out to be in danger of losing?

06-07-2011, 04:14 PM
the unders 12s???
06-07-2011, 07:10 PM
(06-07-2011 02:24 PM)BicesterWarrior Wrote:  "the swinton game was a must win" which you won 112-0! What team would you have needed to put out to be in danger of losing?

bicester....its risky questioning the fans of the greatest team to ever grace super league.....just in case you missed it they have won the challenge cup...twice....2 years running.....lol
06-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Sardine tin,

IMO it says it all reference Wire's ambitions this season. CC is the priority, GF wins are for the big boys... Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)