Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PROBLEMS
02-19-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: PROBLEMS
You can see your latest threads and the threads you subscribe too by going to your user CP

http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum/usercp.php

Middle of the page, second and third boxes.

If you want to keep track of a thread, subscribe to it and you will receive email alerts on new posts.

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2011, 07:45 AM
1/2 pounder

whats happened to all the posts from Tuesday 18th April across multi-threads from multi-posters

Cheers
04-20-2011, 08:29 AM
I think some threads have been removed in their entirety whilst others have had later posts deleted to the extent that they no longer qualify as 'Todays Posts'. If you are looking for a specific thread, go to Fans Forums to see if it still there. Hope this helps.
04-29-2015, 03:49 PM
(10-29-2010 09:45 PM)jjeanhkr Wrote:  hi Is anyone having problems commenting on superleague fans staus on facebook ? a lot of my friends are ... any ideas they have tried pressing the Like button to dislike then pressing like again on the wall but no joy ... any suggestions ... find that it is not only people in Hull having probs but in st helens etc .... thanks very much :HuhHuhHuh

yes
04-29-2015, 04:42 PM
All I know is my friend who I have never actually met or heard of has taken a photo of his dog, and I like it.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
04-29-2015, 07:32 PM
(04-29-2015 04:42 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  All I know is my friend who I have never actually met or heard of has taken a photo of her dog, and I like it.

+ 1...

Get a picture of her pussy for us.
04-29-2015, 07:34 PM
I've quit voyeurism, Dor. At least until the cops get off my back.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-22-2015, 05:37 PM
The problem is I am not a mod again...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)